00080f.jpg
00200f.jpg

00320f.jpg
00010f.jpg

00290f.jpg
00330f.jpg

00180f.jpg
00190f.jpg

So pretty...but all of his pieces look the same seasons from seasons. The collection lacks variety!

I'm sorry i love Oliver, but thsi si the same collection as lasts eason, and the season befor that.......

it is. especiallly the first one. identicalllllll.

except i will say the models look pretty good. meaning heather looks amazingggggg

Is this a bad sign? Seems like all his collections since last Autumn been a bit redundant..you think he's bored??

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 10 2004, 07:52 PM
Is this a bad sign? Seems like all his collections since last Autumn been a bit redundant..you think he's bored??
[snapback]393214[/snapback]​

may be, but I think the investors and what not are puting alot of pressure on him to make it commercial.

sorry...but i don't think this collection can compare to last season...which was truly exceptional...remember this dress?...there's nothing like that here...this season really doesn't even come close... such a disappointment...i was sure he was headed in the right direction after last season... :ninja:

and his silhouette was much softer and looser last season...going back to tight and narrow just feels wrong...he was on the right track...i wish he has stayed on it...like this one from last season...

Don't get me wrong,I love this sort of "Hitchcock" style he does, but it needs some tweaking now and again if he wants to keep it a signature style.

I'll agree that it probably does have something to do with the honcho's over him dictating what he does. But I don't know. You'd think they'd be smart to have him freshen it up a bit to keep people's attention.

I'm loving this! very confident and independent looking with a touch of softness, so elegant and perfect for work! :heart:

00020f.jpg
00030f.jpg

00080f.jpg
00090f.jpg

i think this is his best collection for Rochas to date

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back