Rock and Republic jeans

I like them too, but on me they are always too wide in the belt - I do not have hips, but I like that they are that long and the fabric is nice and soft.

aris said:
did you check the length? I ordered some VB R&R that were supposed to be 37" actually they were 34", which was too short for me.

They are 36" and I just hope they really are, I don't get what model of Roth they are, the seller is just saying Roth Ozone Blue Wash. They better fit:wink: if not I'm going back to the Hudson Supermodels

meliam057 said:
They are 36" and I just hope they really are, I don't get what model of Roth they are, the seller is just saying Roth Ozone Blue Wash. They better fit:wink: if not I'm going back to the Hudson Supermodels

why don't you check blaec.com they might have themB)

im looking for the white VB R&R the cropped style and I cant find them anywhere!! any help? also if anyone owns VB R&Rs are they strech/?

yep yep, received mine yesterday, they fit perfect! I'm so happy now...I really stick to them now :D

Uniq, I have the white VB R&R the cropped style which I bought in my local store. The waist area is rather big like what Aris mentioned. I wouldn't say it's strechy. I bought a size bigger because I prefer it to be a little loose than super tight.

I am currently looking for the VB crystals cropped style. Been on the wait list for ages.:cry:

first time

So yesterday I got my first pair of 'nice' jeans, dark wash,rock and republics for 240. (canadian). I tried on Paige Premium and Sevens and even Marc by marc jacobs jeans but these fit the best...before I only had *gasp* Gap jeans so I'm pretty happy to finally get nice jeans!

UNiQFashionista said:
im looking for the white VB R&R the cropped style and I cant find them anywhere!! any help? also if anyone owns VB R&Rs are they strech/?

Hi UNIQFashionista, I just got myself a pair of VB R&Rs with crystal but they aren't white.

I wouldn't call them stretchy but the material isn't as stiff as my Citizens of Humanity and Sevens so they do give a little bit of leeway. I felt they ran true to size and were totally flattering!:blush:

If the white ones you are referring to are the same material as the Stockholms then I'd say, get the size you wear in your COHs. :wink:

so

i bought a pair of kids roth's online in a size 14 (oi...no jokes, i've heard them all! I'm just a short boy!)...anyway, they're quite a slim fit, and because of my weird proportions (I play sports, so my waist/hips/thighs are a lil more muscular) they're quite tight in the waist/hip/thigh area...if I size up for my next pair, do you think they would be looser at the waist?

btw...i bought them from... http://www.thedenimbutt.com
anyone hit that site ever?

Just so you guys know, in case no one mentioned it, all real R&R's have about a 36" inseam. If you see some with a shorter inseam they are likely fakes. They are made for supermodels I guess, so us regular girls have to get 'em hemmed.

OMG. I just tripped a little bit, stepped on the hem of my VB jeans, and ripped a huge hole in them!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix them as inconspicuously as possible??

I just bought these from Blaec.com. Hope they'll be here by the end of the week!
Do you guys like them?

Attachments

• rr-berlin-jet-jeans.jpg
    rr-berlin-jet-jeans.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
westcoast1717 said:
OMG. I just tripped a little bit, stepped on the hem of my VB jeans, and ripped a huge hole in them!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix them as inconspicuously as possible??

:shock: take them to a good tailor and have them patched

aris> which style are those? I just got some VB monte carlo crops and they are great

These are black Berlin. I have them in dark blue, the fabric is so soft - but I cut them too short :blush:

Rockin Republic said:
:shock: take them to a good tailor and have them patched

aris> which style are those? I just got some VB monte carlo crops and they are great

?
that makes me wonder if R&R is really worth the money

well they are cheaper than Gucci and Dolce & Cabbana, but we do pay for the brand! not so much for the quality.

Allius said:
?
that makes me wonder if R&R is really worth the money
i agree the quality is not corresponding with the amount of money you pay for them.

Thats why I would never pay retail

Can someone tell me the style differences between London, Madrid and LA?

Is is true LA are boot cut, and London are flare?

TIA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->