Rooney Mara

It seems like Lindbergh and Rooney are great match. First that beautiful Interview cover and now this. Her stare is amazing on the cover and I love how cinematic her shot in the ed looks. She has a very cinematic beautyf, if that means anything, that's why she fits Lindbergh film noir photography so well IMO.
She looks like a modern Clara Bow here :heart:

Love the styling and I really like that the cover isn't photoshopped. At least not horribly.

The editorial pictures are so much more interesting than the covers of this W magazine edition, I wish they'd gone with the former for their covers

2FDDCCCD00000578-0-image-m-3_1452198080755.jpg
2FDDCCFB00000578-0-image-m-4_1452201167707.jpg

2FDDBC2500000578-3389824-Dressed_down_day_Both_stars_opted_for_casual_attire_for_the_scre-m-7_1452224446077.jpg

dailymail

Actress Rooney Mara attends the W Magazine celebration of the 'Best Performances' Portfolio and The Golden Globes with Audi and Dom Perignon at Chateau Marmont on January 7, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

W+Magazine+Celebrates+Best+Performances+Portfolio+Xcc1jeIG2C3l.jpg
Rooney+Mara+W+Magazine+Celebrates+Best+Performances+gRUlqSojee3l.jpg

zimbio

Actress Rooney Mara speaks on stage during the CAROL American Cinematheque Q&A screening held at the American Cinematheque's Egyptian Theatre on January 7, 2016 in Hollywood, California.

Rooney+Mara+CAROL+American+Cinematheque+Q+U1v2HhHujYVl.jpg
Rooney+Mara+CAROL+American+Cinematheque+Q+EnhBloKpV0pl.jpg

Rooney+Mara+CAROL+American+Cinematheque+Q+cHzgu0uKDMtl.jpg
Rooney+Mara+CAROL+American+Cinematheque+Q+Oxz7s42d-WMl.jpg

zimbio

Oh I looove this last look. I love absolutely everything especially with her coat worn over her shoulders. Her makeup is perfect, she really is such a gorgeous woman.

16th Annual AFI Awards - Arrivals
08 Jan 2016 - Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, California United States

vlJpYrp.jpg

zimbio.com

Adorable ! It's so nice to see her smile like that especially with the very fresh makeup. I love that she can rock both a very stong, goth, makeup look and something more natural.

She's such a beautiful girl , it's crazy how she barely needs any makeup with those features and that skin. I'm in awe everytime I see close-ups of her.

Lovely with dress and I'll always love those pointed wedges. They're gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->