Rooney Mara

I don't mind the dress, but it really washes her out. It looks exactly like her skin tone!

I love the hair!

I'd rather see countless white Givenchy dresses on her than these lifeless nude "McQueen" (Burton has ruined the brand) dresses. And it is particularly lacklustre when you compare it to the Nina Ricci she wore to her first Globes a few years ago.

I love this dress, the detail work is just incredible and I love that it's an update on McQueen shipwreck dress, great hair too.

I like the dress -- even if as somebody mentioned, it looked like a low-budget version of McQueen famous shipwreck gown -- but I wish it had been darker nude shade. The dress's nude tone matches her skin exactly, and it makes her washed out.

The dress is a disappointment but she had the best hair of the night which made the whole look much more interesting. That braid is freaking amazing and once again her makeup is flawless.

It will be fantastic if she goes back to wearing killer dresses now that she's experimenting more with her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Weinstein Company and Netflix Golden Globe Party in Beverly Hills - January 10, 2016

starity.hu

i'm liking the dress a lot more in these photos, especially the deconstructed elements.
also she looks so pretty - her hair is great from the side/back.

I don't know what you guys are on about, her hair is bland as hell. It looks like school girl hair. If you went to a school that had a strict uniform

I actually do like her dress at the Netflix Golden Globe party. I appreciate that it looks put together and falling apart at the same time. That being said, I feel like we have seen this look several times before.

Her hair is so boring. If she's just going to keep putting it up, she might as well just cut it. I love her with short hair.

I can't believe she was nominated for a Razzie Award! For her performance in "Pan".

Actress Rooney Mara at the 21st Annual Critics' Choice Awards presented by FIJI Water at Barker Hangar on January 17, 2016 in Santa Monica, California.
MA9SiXT.jpg

getty

I hope we can get a better picture of her!

EDITED: Her hair at least

[

Rooney Mara wore an #AlexanderMcQueen Fall 2015 ladder dress and bra at the #CriticsChoiceAwards. #CriticsChoice

twitter @TheFashionCourt

Interesting dress, I'd love to see a full-length picture of her

Her skin is gorgeous! She reminds me of Audrey Hepburn so much.

Another great outfit ! That coat is really gorgeous :wub:
I love all the different textures and shades of neutrals of her outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->