Rooney Mara

Love the Proenza look head-to-toe; it's quite similar to the one she wore on Jimmy Fallon.

Her great skin is due to genetics, not her being vegan.

Love that Proenza look!

Who knows why her skin is so clear? Having the best dermatologists avaible also probably contributes.

I kind of wish she'd cut her hair short though, drives me nuts how she always has it pulled up.

Love the look, super lovely. Let's wait for tonight, I just hope she doesn't go for Givenchy or McQueen

Actress Rooney Mara attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
3kFPIjh.jpg

hOYYtyi.jpg

3mobleC.jpg

n7CuqZp.jpg

zimbio

Such a romantic dress, I kind of wanted to pull it up a bit, it looks like it's hanging a tad bit too low. I'm surprised to see she has really long hair since it's always up. Her hair pulled back with this dress works, just give it a bit more texture.

I liked her hair :smile: Not keen on the dress though, it's like a lifeless re-hash of better and more iconic designs of McQueen's from the early 2000s

It looks like a 'safe' version of a dress Cate Blanchett wore in the early 2000's, I just can't recall who designed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->