Rooney Mara

A different look for but still fits her usual aesthetic. Love it.

not a dress, and in movement and with the lighting in the room, it was a really nice outfit, I really like the blouse.

I have to say, she been doing this consistently well this season (bar the bland Globes look). I was getting ready to be disappointed by her because her style had been off for quite some time, but it's a return to form for her, I think.

Rooney Mara attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at the Royal Opera House on February 14, 2016 in London, England.
KOPTWVX.png

mcavoys tumblr

She looks pretty but this is such a snooze. Her looks are becoming completely interchangeable at this point

I guess I spoke too soon. Another beige look that echoes the Globes one. I think she looks fabulous in black and white, but she fades into the background in this colour.

I believe it's from the latest Givenchy HC collection, but it just ends up looking like another McQueen dress. It would've looked striking in a darker colour.

Reminds me too much of what she wore to the Golden Globes. I think this one's colour suits her a bit better (doesn't make her look washed out), but still boring. Pretty but boring.

Even I can't defend this look. I love the headpiece and the dress is very pretty but it's just too reminescent of the Golden Globes. I prefer this one though, I just wish the waist was more accentuated, it would've mad eit abit sexier. The dress has all these edgy details but is a bit shapeless.

Love the pic with Cate. I'm so bummed she didn't win tonight. I really don't think Kate Winslet was that special in Steve Jobs.

I really hope she's going to wear color or prints at the Oscars. Apparently she hasn't started her fittings yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a nice dress
but agree
it's too similar to her skin tone
washes her out
makes her fade...

Average at best. At a glance I thought they were repeat pictures from the event on page 16 :/

Reminds me too much of what she wore to the Golden Globes. I think this one's colour suits her a bit better (doesn't make her look washed out), but still boring. Pretty but boring.

It's way too similar to her GG dress. Shame :(

At this stage I wish she'd just buy a nude/white dress, and another black dress, that are really beautiful and she really loves, and just wear those at different events. It'd be better than getting steadily less impressive versions of the same two dresses over and over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->