Rosamund Pike

I haven't seen much of her work, but basing my opinion on the few films I have seen, she's not a bad actress. I'm not saying she is mind-blowingly talented, but she is interesting and I think that if she takes the right choices she can become another great British actress.

Fashion wise she looks good, but her style is not really my cup of tea. But she does have some very lovely pieces (I love the leopard and zebra prints she uses), and she doesn't seem like a trend wh*re.

She sure is beautiful, but very ordinary. I'd call her pretty more than beautiful.

Interesting thread :flower:

Rosamund is absolutely my favorite blonde. she was so good in P&P, not to mention beautiful. pics from tccandler.com
rosamund%20pike%20HQ%20bw%20profile.jpg

Rosamund%20Teddy.jpg

rosamund%20pike%20satin%20legs%20B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thnks carolinenospine they are great pics! has anyone else noticed how wide her eyes are? i would love eyes like hers

I really like her in P&P...She looks lovely there.

Have you seen this one??>>
hello0406d3yp.jpg

keiraweb

ttcandler.com

She looks here like a blonde version of Audrey Tautou

i really like that pic of her from the article- thanks michilili

Ros is a combination of beauty and wisdom (graduated from Oxford...wow)...though i m a bit unpatient to her first big hit on her leading role, she'll do it one day....

They r in my hardisk since......can't remember.-__-

Last edited by a moderator:
gracypaula said:
Ros is a combination of beauty and wisdom (graduated from Oxford...wow)...though i m a bit unpatient to her first big hit on her leading role, she'll do it one day....

They r in my hardisk since......can't remember.-__-
gracypaula I'm sorry but you cannot post those pictures without proper crediting. What you can do however is upload the pictures using imageshack / photobucket etc and post the links (not the pictures).

ooooopss...i m sorry.....i m just a green user here.......

Thx for reminding, Hanne, btw.

Rosamund Pike @ Saatchi Gallery First Anniversary Party March 23, 2004 - Req Fill

hollywoodsbest.net

Aww, I loved her in Pride and Prejudice! I think she's gorgeous, but I don't know if she's pretty enough to outshine Keira Knightley in the movie. I think they tried to plain Keira down by making her dresses more drab.

^imo i think she did loutshine keira knightly. roamind is so underated, and i so beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->