Critics' Choice Awards 2010

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Who is attending? Nominees such as Carey Mulligan :smile:heart::heart::heart:), Emily Blunt, Sandra Bullock, Marion Cotillard, Meryl Streep. Saoirse Ronan :smile:heart:smile:, Anna Kendrick, Vera Farmiga (^_^) and greatest of them all, Mo'Nique. :lol:

Kristin Chenowith is presenting :blush:.

Who's presenting? Zoe Saldana (who is also a nominee), Zac Efron, Adam Lambert :smile:yuk:smile:, Kristen Bell and Abbie Cornish (who should be sweeping the Best Actress categories, IMO).

And if Ensemble Nominees will be attending, we will also have Diane Kruger, Melanie Laurent, Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson and Penélope Cruz.

Apparently Nick Jonas is performing. Performing what? It's an award ceremony for films (that is not an Original Song or Score)! :sick:

Word is Mo will be a no show.

Carey Mulligan and Marion Cotillard (who´s lately looking ZZZzzzzzzzzz...) and Zoe Saldanha are the ones I´m dying to see.

I guess Mo'Nique not attending is not shocking. She's hardly promoted the film and she didn't attend the NBR Awards because she was with her family.

I believe the show is starting in two hours and fifteen minutes time. It's on VH1 in the US. Hopefully it will be streamed on the internet.

Emily Blunt
2lnaiau.jpg

getty

Not bad considering it´s Emily Blunt and how awful she usually dresses, but the hair ages her and the make-up is a nightmare.

Diane = ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

She can so much better. Is it just me or her hair looks terrible?

I think Diane looks nice. Just understated enough for BFCA. Who is she wearing though, I feel like I know that dress but can't think who it is.

Emily Blunt though, the dress is ok, but hair, shoes and MAKEUP - no.

I think Diane´s dress looks like Dior from the late 90s, but I suppose it´s not.

Anna Kendrick seems to be looking boring.
Marion Cotillard's hair looks weird, hard to tell about the dress, think she's wearing Dior though.
Sandra's hair is bad too and I don't like the dress either.

EDIT: I think Marion is wearing this SS10 Dior.
00350m.jpg

style

DONNA KARAN. I was just scrolling though that collection recently that's why it looked so familiar. Thanks stars.

I think Julianne Moore is wearing this SS10 Lanvin dress.
00060m.jpg

style

Kendrick looks like ****. Poor thing.

Diane´s look is growing on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"