Critics' Choice Awards 2010

I thought the Critic's Choice Awards was supposed to be a "classy" affair. I think that's the word I would use. I don't know why, but it kind of feels like the MTV Movie awards to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can always trust Julianne Moore to up the fashion ante. I love Carey Mulligan's necklace, too.

I thought the Critic's Choice Awards was supposed to be a "classy" affair. I think that's the word I would use. I don't know why, but it kind of feels like the MTV Movie awards to me.

I don't ever remember them being this bad. The writing for Kristin and the presenters is just horrific.

The live stream is ridiculous. The focus is all in the audience. And most of them are being rude, not even paying attention to the speakers.

I don't ever remember them being this bad. The writing for Kristin and the presenters is just horrific.

That and it's the people that are attending. Like Adam Lambert, Heather Graham, Kristin Bell, Josh Duhamel. I know Kristin and Josh have a movie to promote, but yeah. I don't know. It's kind of like they're letting the riff raff in. I always thought this time of year was for the "big kids" in Hollywood. I hope that makes some sense, lol.

That 'joke' by Sarah Silverman was so unnecessary with all the kids in attendance. Seriously girl, it's called class, get some.

Diane looks gorgeous. I like the dress. It's very old Hollywood.

I love Marion's dress on the runway but not so much on her. I think it's the hair.

Saoirse and Emily look great too, IMO.

I love Carey Mulligan's and Marion's looks, and Emily Blunt's dress is pretty. Most of these outfits are pretty boring though...

Zoe Saldana her dress was absolutely fantastic and it fits her perfectly. Totally the best look of that event.
Carey Mulligan I like her quirky look!

also I did like Emily Blunt dress. She is allways so cute.

Diane Kruger was such a dissapoint. Her dress did absolutely nothing for her, also the colour of dress is the same colour as her skin (BAD), the whole look is dated and boring :(

Extremely boring event fashion-wise. The sea of black and white dresses is what ruins it for me. Kudos to J. Moore for wearing that red Lanvin.

Zoe and Julianne are my favourites by far, they both look fantastic
Carey looks adorable
I'm disappointed by Marion and Diane - they look nice enough but they can both do much better. I also feel bad for Saoirse, she's looked impeccable at all her recent events and the first time she falters (IMO) it's at an awards show :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->