Rosamund Pike

Oh, she looks dreamy in that Givenchy. I love that she didn't maximise the look with the makeup and jewelry - or lack thereof.

Looking equally fabulous in Saint Laurent.

Rosamund Pike visits Build Series to discuss 'Hostiles' at Build Studio on December 18, 2017 in New York City.

dtwgNB9.jpg

4IZ8Mjx.jpg

7Dhg4ds.jpg

iF6feqe.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

“Hostiles” New York Special Screening After Party , December 19

celebmafia

Rosamund Pike attends the '7 Days in Entebbe' (7 Tage in Entebbe) premiere during the 68th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Berlinale Palast on February 19, 2018 in Berlin, Germany.

EHyBggF.jpg

CM1iKBo.jpg

HK3VWqw.jpg

Rosamund Pike poses at the '7 Days in Entebbe' (7 Tage in Entebbe) photo call during the 68th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Grand Hyatt Hotel on February 19, 2018 in Berlin, Germany.

7NVrH16.jpg

bsKrKD6.jpg

hHElXPO.jpg

zimbio.com​

I think the bangs could have been executed better but the Givenchy at the premiere is gorgeous, ostrich-lined coat included.

So many great looks, the Givenchy look is amazing.
I'm sad about the fringe though:doh:

Is the fringe for a film? She is playing Marie Colvin and then Marie Curie, a few big roles coming up but I don't think either of them had a fringe :lol:

Anyway, the Givenchy look is fantastic and I am so happy she's getting good work.

Her face looks... odd. And it's not the fringe.

The premiere looks is so extra and glamorous, I love it. She's perfect for the new Givenchy.

The 2 latest looks are great not a fan of the fringe though. I hope it's temporary.

Rosamund Pike stops by DIRECTV House presented by AT&T during Toronto International Film Festival 2018 at Momofuku Toronto on September 10, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

DnVt7eJ.jpg

GgiULVY.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->