Rose Kennedy Schlossberg

I found this on the Kennedy Forums.
I reckon it's the best photo of her! It was taken quite a few years ago now, I think in 2003?

i think she is soo beautiful. i hope there are more pictures of her.

Private photo's of Rose were posted on Gawker.com.. I'm not going to post them here as they are/were private, so... Someone else can if they want to though. If that's allowed, that is.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5162/r01la0.jpg
r01la0.jpg

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2008+Democratic+National+Convention+Day+1+3ufxmJTa44Bl.jpg
2008+Democratic+National+Convention+Day+1+3ufxmJTa44Bl.jpg

I wish we could get more of her photos but she seems like a private person so I guess that has to be respected.

Wow, why does she have a thread? I see nothing even remotely interesting or good about her "style".

I just saw her on tv because of her mom & came here to check out her style. Er, very Cory Kennedy-eque pictures.

Wow, why does she have a thread? I see nothing even remotely interesting or good about her "style".

I'd like to know too. I don't even see a distinct style here at all. :ninja:

She's not even a public figure, those pictures from facebook weren't meant to be seen by everyone. I think the people at Gawker were having an extremely slow day when they made that post. There's nothing interesting at all.

^Heh, at least Rose is an actual Kennedy.

some of these pictures are so invasive. Since she doesn't seek the limelight and we've yet to see her on any public event to judge her style, I failed to see why we even have a thread on her. Then again, people like Cory Kennedy and others were here before anyone found them remotely worth checking. Anyway, thanks McClaire.

it seems she's not the usual cheap pathetic socialite, after all she's studying international relation @ Harvard, which tells us she's on her way to better things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree her family connections prob. lend her a big help in her admittance.

She acts like the average college kid. I don't get why people post potentially-embarrassing pictures of themselves on facebook, where random strangers can view them.

She does look a lot like her grandmother, way more so than her mother does.

i agree this thead puzzles me, the pics posted are facebook/personal fooling around pics that are vaguely voyeuristic and in any case; not particularly interesting.

her style isn't anything to speak about, my neighbour or anyone in college might dress the same (and in all probability better).

i suppose she has a thread thanks to being born to a wealthy and powerful family...
we've got enough Isabelle MacNallys, Haley Viera Netwons already... :innocent:

i can't believe we bother observing the "style" of essentially another lazy rich kid with famous parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->