Rose Kennedy Schlossberg

Lazy? Are we privy to her lifestyle or are we making usual judgment about anyone who comes from rich and powerful family?

The fact that we even bother to check this thread and make usual snippy comments indicate we are more interested than we care to admit B)

Right, because it's very difficult to get into Harvard when you're a Kennedy. And I don't think she's studying politics or international relations.
:lol: yep as difficult as Bush member getting into Yale. As someone who graduated from Harvard, I can say some people's family name might help, but their grade and personal achievement is what gets them through. Then again, its easy to make harsh judgment about others.

here are some old pics of her:
jacqueline02na5.jpg

rosejacktatiana07yz3.jpg

image607358.jpg

rosegoofspp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Quite a bit of inside dirt.

I think she's a very pretty girl when she cleans up and brushes her hair.

themightysloane...your pictures in post #33 need to be credited...saying "a gossip site" is not a proper credit...
kamelot...your pics in post #44 are not all credited either...

all images posted on tFS must have a credit or they will be deleted...

sorry, previous picture sources: Corbis & Getty.

21kyxvs.jpg

8wgjdv.jpg
4uwfu8.jpg
smexki.jpg
33nyfl1.jpg

5kehc4.jpg
rhnbz7.jpg
2vki9mv.jpg
2vjy60w.jpg

a4lw6s.jpg

credit: google, people, IBL, DNC, merlin, corbis

Right, you people have no lives if all you want to do is sit around and Kennedy-worship a non-celebrity. I bid this thread farewell.

:lol: :rolleyes: Interesting how all 6 of your posts are limited to this thread. I'm no worshiper. I find her to be a beautiful and interesting person, style isn't just limited to clothing in my opinion. Yours of course may differ.

okay i don't get why people are angry?? hopefully with her mom up for the new york senate seat we'll get to see more of her and hopefully see her style evolve from university girl to icon.(that's why i started this thread to see her(and people in general)evolve) she looks so much like her grandmother so hopefully it'll happen. and Suburban Snob thank you for speaking up i agree with what you said.

thank you all for the pics. even though we have limited quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that some people are wondering if she deserves a thread, but hey Paris Hilton has one. I feel a bit sorry for Rose, her Mum now might be back in the public eye so obviously some of her friends have tried to make a quick buck out of her.I think she's very striking.

She is so pretty, but it seems like she tries not to be. Imagine if she put some effort into it, she'd be a knock out!

Does anyone have access to the complete Boston Herald article? It'd be cool to read because there is so little out about her.

It's her on the picture
This stunning girl semms to be a true tomboy...What a waste...:innocent:

Rose at the Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston receiving condolences from Ted Kennedy mourners. We can barely see her, but it's the only one with Rose in it all that I've seen so far.
90119665.jpg

getty

She's always been a spoiled brat. She's intriguing because she looks like her grandmother, but thats where it ends.

Hi Rose watchers! :P I didn't know we had this thread but I am glad we do. I remember some pics from .... I think 2002, of Rose and her siblings and mother attending an event at the Kennedy Library. It was very casual. Rose wore jeans and a tight blue tee shirt. I thought she was so adorable in these pics. I wonder if anyone might find them.

I don't know much about her in the line of general info. but I know a little bit, so here goes, in case anyone is interested:

She studied at the Brearley School for (www.brearley.org). It's the K-12 sister school of Collegiate (also in NYC) which is where brother Jack and uncle John were students. I know her mother also attended Brearley. After that, for the high school years, I am not sure but I think she went on to the Concord Academy in Massachusetts. This was also like her mother. Back in 2002, someone on a Kennedy forum told me she was EXPECTED to go to Concord Academy, so this is not certainly what happened.

She was born 25 June 1988 in NYC, is daughter and first born of Caroline Kennedy & Ed(win) Schlossberg. She's in the Class of 2010 at Harvard. I found this little mention of her on the Crimson, Harvard's paper, website:
Source: http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=525850
‘LESS SWAGGER, AND MORE SWAY’

Many people have reportedly been encouraging Kennedy to accept the Senate post. According to Kellerman, Kennedy’s three children, including Rose Kennedy Schlossberg ’10, may be pushing their mother toward elected office.

“It is said they were the ones who encouraged her to come out and support Obama relatively early, so one might extrapolate that they are equally supportive of her playing a more public role,” Kellerman said.

Schlossberg declined to comment on whether her mother would take the job.

“I think it’s an exciting prospect and look forward to whatever role my mom chooses to play in this new era of American politics,” she wrote in an e-mail.

Hunt said it was important that a woman fill Clinton’s post in the Senate, which currently consists of 83 men and 17 women, but she said that Sarah Palin’s vice-presidential candidacy has shown that substance needs to come first.

“We also need policies that have less swagger and more sway,” Hunt said. “There is nothing swagger about Caroline.”

—Staff writer Alexandra Perloff-Giles can be reached at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->