Rose Kennedy Schlossberg

Thanks for the info Chewsteraghi, I wonder if she's done with Harvard yet.

Rose flipping off at the crowd of mourners/the camera, at Ted Kennedy's funeral :innocent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og3-iCm0r4g

:lol: immature, but the guy who posted this is a neo-fascist with his constant paranoia about anything pertaining to President Obama and Liberalism. She's probably flipping Fox news helicopter hovering at a private memorial.

Neo-fascist aye? (creepy...) :lol:

I'll give Rose the benefit of the doubt...tense times, and she's young. :smile:

Thanks for the info Chewsteraghi, I wonder if she's done with Harvard yet.

:lol: immature, but the guy who posted this is a neo-fascist with his constant paranoia about anything pertaining to President Obama and Liberalism. She's probably flipping Fox news helicopter hovering at a private memorial.

Yes!!! She flipped off the evil dark side!!!! Go Rosie!! :lol:
She's in Class of '10 at Harvard so I guess she's a junior.

^Just want to add that her great-uncle EMK might have been smiling down on her from his place in Heaven! Though he probably shook his head and hoped she would not express herself so immaturely in the future, he must have been proud of the INTENTION behind it! That Fox News helicopter had no business hovering over them like that anyway. How rude!! Now I've done my rant, so here are some pics. They're the ones I requested ^^^ up there somewhere.
The event was the weekend of the Profile in Courage Awards in May 2002, of course @ the JFK Library. I love that place. If any of you have a chance to visit you should! I spent a summer studying at UMass Boston and the JFK library is on the campus and it's fantastic.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
Source: IBL Bild Byrå: http://www.ibl.se

Last edited by a moderator:
If she is class of 2010 then she would be a senior. So I guess she will be graduating this summer! Unless she is planning on graduating early or staying for a fifth year.

^Yeah, you're right. Geez I can't believe how times flies. She was 14, then I blinked, and she's a senior at Harvard! :o

Finally a good picture from Ted Kennedy's funeral:
53508158.jpg

from politicsandstyleblogspot.com

OMG she is a knockout in the last pic. That is the best pic of her yet. I like her handbag a lot. RIP and God bless Teddy. I just finished his autobio True Compass. There are no adequate words to describe it but it's brilliant.

projecteast2.jpg

Photos by: Bruce Mount

---
Rose partook in a fashion show at Harvard - Project East. The fashion show is about showcasing Asian designers, helping the disadvantaged in Asia and helping local college students who want to work with fashion. The website is www.project-east.com if anyone in the Boston area is interested in getting involved!

Last edited by a moderator:
zozza: you need to credit the pics else they will be removed, thanks!

I think that was actually for Anthony Radziwill(sp?), not John. I don't really know though :flower:

I think that was actually for Anthony Radziwill(sp?), not John. I don't really know though :flower:

Probably. So few images came out of John's wedding, even to this day. I've only seen a few total. There's one in Ted Kennedy's memoir. It's amazing how well John and carolyn pulled that off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->