Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

gorgeous dress.

More new candids
rosiethisbag.jpg

rosiethisbag3.jpg

rosiethisbag2.jpg

Via Model Candids
I can't post them all at the moment but the full sets are available here
http://modelcandids.com/2011/10/rosie-huntington-whiteley-arrives-at-lax-october-10-2011/
and here
http://modelcandids.com/2011/10/rosie-huntington-whiteley-arrives-at-a-london-airport/

Does anyone know who makes the orange bag in these posts?

There is a section in Australian OK Magazine about rosie. Talks about her makeup and products she uses.

The dress is nice but more like a tunic-kind of short to be worn with transparent tights. Regardless she does have a great style and her best accessory is Jason Statham!

It sure isn't every week in Los Angeles when major brand designers from New York and Europe turn up for events - unless it's Oscar week, of course. But as awards season is just around the corner, major designers want to get here earlier to put a little fire under Hollywood stylists and prs - why should the same designers get all the action every year, right? So much of what winds up on a red carpet is relationships, after all. And L.A. is an important market for retail, besides.
On October 26, Burberry's Christopher Bailey - who's a leather genius and who turns out consistently great Prorsum collections season after season - wiill be in town to host a private party at the brand's Wilshire Blvd. store for the new scent Burberry Body. Actress/model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who stars in the Body campaign, will host with him - and perhaps will bring her action star boyfriend Jason Statham with her. But no doubt, there will be stars galore, as Bailey is much loved, and every Brit in town will turn up. His mens' clothes are equally chic.

Hollywood Reporter

There is a section in Australian OK Magazine about rosie. Talks about her makeup and products she uses.

I would love it if someone could post the article here :flower:. I would die to know what beauty products she uses! Her skin is always flawless.

I would love it if someone could post the article here :flower:. I would die to know what beauty products she uses! Her skin is always flawless.

I posted a link on the page before to a Vanity Fair article where she lists all the products she uses. ^_^

Vogue Germany November 2011 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Alexi Lubomirski

facebook/vogue deutschland

I would if i had a scanner :( Its called "Hunting Rosie's Style" and has different makeup looks of rosie from 2005 - 2011 and products she likes to use.

That last candid outfit is hot :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that second close-up Vogue cover. Rosie is excruciatingly beautiful!

I will upload it for you. :smile: I just need to know who's on the cover.

Just checked, issue 279 - oct 24 - has Jessica Simpson, kardashian sister, Lara bingle and few others. Hope that helps :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->