Running in Heels - Style Network TV Show

lmelanie

Reaction score
Running in Heels

Since preschool we were told never to run with scissors, but our elders forgot to warn us about a much greater threat: stilettos. We are eager to tune into the Style Network’s Running in Heels, an unscripted series that follows doe-eyed interns at Marie Claire as they traverse their way through the treacherous roads of the fashion world and encounter the perils of running in heels. The always witty Joanna Coles will leave you laughing and sending your resume and famed fashion director Nina Garcia, who has a new home at Marie Claire, is a most stylish force. We can’t wait to see all the drama that is sure to brew. Heels may break, tears may flow and we are sure to be there, watching it all unfold. The show airs Sundays at 8 pm on the Style Network and we’re already hooked.~Emily Popp

credit: http://blogs.glam.com/glamchic/2009/03/03/running-in-heels/

i for one enjoy this show...its another "Fashionista Diaries"..(wish I hoped would come back)

I interned at Marie Claire for a few months, obviously not quite like its portrayed in the show :smile:
xxx

I really like this show but I wonder if it's getting a lot of viewers because personally I wouldn't know to watch it if it weren't for the commercials for it on other networks, because I've never watched the Style network. I set my DVR to record Running In Heels so I still never remember what channel number and time it's on. But I know new episodes pop up in my DVR queue on Sundays :smile:

Wouldn't it be funny if underdog Samantha ends up ironically getting offered a job over the other girls.

I missed it. Does anyone know if there are any repeats in the UK?

Looks like a great show,I'm downloading the 6 first episodes right now,I can't wait to watch.

I saw the ad for this in some magazine. It looked interesting.
I'm going to download it! :buzz:

I enjoy watching it... and IMO it's much better than Stylista... but if I were Joanna Coles I wouldn't hire any of them :zorro:

Just finished watching the first episode and absolutely loved it.I can say that, it's one of my favorite "fashion oriented reality show" after the Rachel Zoe one.I don't know how much reality this show contains but I like it.Marie Claire seems to be a nice place to work at,and I like the fact that Joanna Coles is not protrayed as a b*tch. :innocent:

If anyone is interested in watching the show,I can upload some episodes on Megaupload.Just saying :flower:

Just finished watching the first episode and absolutely loved it.I can say that, it's one of my favorite "fashion oriented reality show" after the Rachel Zoe one.I don't know how much reality this show contains but I like it.Marie Claire seems to be a nice place to work at,and I like the fact that Joanna Coles is not protrayed as a b*tch. :innocent:

If anyone is interested in watching the show,I can upload some episodes on Megaupload.Just saying :flower:

Ah yes please!!! I've just watched on E! and I'm addicted. I can't seem to find it anywhere online.

Ah thanks again! That Ashley is so moany and pessimistic, really has the wrong attitude for this. When do new episodes air in the US?

Ah thanks again, I have many opinions but not sure where everyone's up to.

i cant believe that the last episode is already coming on next week..

I don't follow this show, but I've seen a few episodes here & there when nothing else is on. I don't like it all that much. The girls are kind of annoying & I don't like their style. Still, I'll watch anything fashion-related (with the exception of Stylista :sick:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->