runway illustration weekly! #2 - Please read the 1st post for game rules.

two months off

Eat me, drink me
Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

The rules for this game are as follows:

A person will post a photo from the catwalk
and give a deadline (ie. two weeks).

In the two weeks all the participators in the game will draw illustrations based on the photo.
When the two weeks are up, the person who posted the photo will write a review and choose a winner.

The winner will then choose the next catwalk photo for the next game (and deadline)... and so on & so forth

:flower:

Hey, so here they are! Two choices in case you don't like one...maybe you'll like the other one! One is fun - Moschino Cheap & Chic RTW Fall 2010 - the other one's a back view from 2008 Rosalía Zahino (from Simof, the flamenco fashion week of sorts).

Have fun!

00010m.jpg

rzahino08.jpg

style.com, deflamenco.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure do I participate this round, pictures are quite difficult :/

no deadline yet, since no one has entered. I would wait for a couple of people to submit their work, I guess! So go ahead, JoyRide!

Well there you go, I think it can't get more simple than that!

Attachments

• 00110m.jpg
    00110m.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 14
I'm little disappointed that no one has participated, so I will and hopefully it will set off a chain!

Be back later, lol

twomonthsoff, is it possible for you to choose a look that isn't very complex, however, interesting to draw? I thought the last look was sort of too simple.

I did the one before that...just didn't post it quickly enough. Here it is, even though it doesn't count:

DSC01428.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since _RO_ was the only entry...can we just let him 'win' this round, and have him post a look so we can move on?

Wow! Thanks guys!...here's the pic as you requested:

28062010_betseyjohnson_srtw10.jpg

It's from Betsey Johnson Spring 2010 RTW

(image: style.com).

Hope to see a good response this time...! All the best! :D

oouh, 4 months and no entries? I don't want this thread to die : (

i need to participate in this cycle, am so out of practice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member