iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Moderator Notes:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The closed threads can be viewed here, here and here.
And the rules for this specific thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ynnpkj.jpg

my framboise PT from T+D

Last edited by a moderator:
a closeup without flash of the PT.

oh33gh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Lucy:wub::heart: I love Framboise with the SH.

Has anyone received a swatch of Marine from T&D yet? I can't wait to see it. Please post the pic:woot::D

thanks, but i think the FC is too casual for me with the wristlet. i'm going to get the black FC with GGH to try it on for size, but the praline i really wanted for dressier looks.

anyone else interested in the following:
- envelope clutch
- step
- brief with RH
:ninja:

thesiren: I would love a Step in some type of red or another color but not black.

lucy92: Ooo smooshy !thick! leather :smile:

kxm911: Maybe you can try baby wipes / rubbing alcohol (not sure if this is safe though, but it could be too drying for the leather. Baby wipes has less alcohol content inside.)? So sorry for your bag.

giggetta: Okay i will be getting a day after I got my hands on my 1st twiggy!!! :D Am getting a twiggy soon. Thanks for the pictures!

Luna: If you are unsure of the size of the Chanel flap that you have seen, I have found a useful website stating all the different sizes of a chanel flap. Will pm you :smile: Oh and i think there is one "1112" flap from Jacky in the photos thread, being posted up recently, that you can have a look, just in case you didn't know :smile:

Lucy92- I really like your PT, would you say that the first or second photo is truer to the color IRL? thank-you :smile: enjoy your bag!!!

T&D have praline GSH PT's and Works available. :smile: No leather left for FC's though. Boo. I really need a great neutral clutch..... :unsure:

Lucy- I love your framboise. The more and more I look at it with GSH, the more I love it!

Praline is such a cute color. I would love a clutch in that with GSH.

BBS: Ok so the bags I am awaiting are: Ame RH City, Black GSH Work, 09 Anthra GGH City! :smile:

Bella: Including the gsh work, I only have... 5 black bags! Black RH City, Black GGH PT, Auth Black Chanel backpack, Faux Chanel bucket bag. I sold the Coco and decided I do not need the Diego!

For those with Praline bags, is the leather spot on? It looks blotchy to me in photos and that's quite worrying.

Danger, have you sent the list to the boys yet? Did they say anything? thanks for doing that anyway :flower::flower:

shopaholic - It's gona get sent off very soon. We're just compiling all the final details now into a little document. We'll let you know what T&D say on tings! :wink:

Lucy92 - Nice PT! The leather - even though it's drier - looks more authentic to me as a new bag. I'm sure she'll smoosh up for you soon! :D

Could someone please PM me the correct measurement for a GH side ring? Does anyone own an Auth GH bag?
Is it the same on the DAY, CITY and PT?
I have the correct measurement for RH bags.

i haven't order anything new from T&d since my vert d'eau city - which i looove - and since i saw DM Black city...i'm dying 2 get one -BTW DM ur balck city is TDF- so what do u think should i get a black city from his new batch...is it better than the old one??
and do u think it's classic? i mean i want it 2 be my everyday bag...so what do u guys think??? i appreciate any input :smile: :smile:
BTW DM u look GREAT wearing ur AM PT bag...and i looo000o0ove ur boot :smile: :smile:

Totah - You can't get any more classic than a Black RH City. It's the first Bal bag that many gals buy. It is quite simply the quintessential Bal bag! :D
I would get one from this batch if you're thinking about getting one. The black leather we have seen posted in the last few weeks has all been super duper trooper! I use my Black City as my everyday bag. There is not one outfit I cannot pair it with. It'll be your fave i'm sure!
And thanks for the bag/boot love too!! :flower:

Pink...you're gonna make me get another anthra since I never got the bag I originally wanted with ggh. When did you decide no more Diego?:o

Totah, I don't have a bag from the new batch of black yet, but I would think it is much better. Everyone has reported that it's super thick & chewy and the pics say so as well. :woot: Also, seems that the boys are getting better with certain details to make them look more spot on. I would go for it because I think the black city is a classic bag! I have an older one but I would order another.

well after ur post i'm DEFINITELY getting one :smile: :smile:
so should i send them an email ?? i mean is there any kind of list?

thank u sooo much bella08 for input....u guys really get me excited about getting one :smile: :smile: thank u so much:smile:

Just email em and tell em you'd like to order a Black RH City. They continually run the Black Bags (albeit in different batches of leather) so you should be good to go! Let us know how you get on as there are a few of us who are itching to get one too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->