iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question ladies... I'm considering an Azur from e2pop. Speedy. 35. But I can't link the photos. Can someone who knows azur pop over there and check out the colors? I *think* they're spot on but I can't tell. I would be ETERNALLY grateful. Everytime I go to copy the pics, it only gives me the teeny tiny small one that would be of no use to us anyway.

Thanks
Coley
i wouldnt go with e2pop for regular bags because his price is pretty high for same quality as jacky :smile::heart::flower:

Yay-Asl bebes...you got it, worth the wait? i think so:D
Hipchick- No smell with my bag from Jacky..you have to pay extra for no smell:lol:
Welcome new members..:flower:

I have been working ridiculously hard this week and will be working the weekend on a commercial which means i get to buy myself a treat...I'm thinking a city GSH..what color should I get?

Thanks Bagalicious! Good luck this weekend. Jealous you're getting a city GSH. ^_^

Has anyone ever purchased a Mulberry Daria in black from Jacky? Was wondering if the leather is comparable to the real deal? Thanks!

Thanks to all that responded on the Bubble Quilt. I am a self-professed non-Chanel girl, but that Bubble... *sigh* Does something to me! It looks like it's so soft and smushy and supple... it. is. calling. me. LMAO

i wouldnt go with e2pop for regular bags because his price is pretty high for same quality as jacky :smile::heart::flower:

Thanks babes! :flower::flower: e2pop is rather high, but I want the azur colors to be as close as possible. Admittedly, with all the bags I'm looking at right now (birk, chanel bubble, ps1, and various speedys), I DEF need to keep the price as LOW as possible.

actually their site is called taobao, they sell birkins. does anyone on here have experience with them?

I just received my Maldives Day and I adore this color!! It is such a beautiful powder blue-green... :heart: The leather is just a leeeetle dry, but it's wonderfully thick and matte. I'm not used to the Day style, but I think it might be winner for me! I love the hands-free aspect of it. I can't wait to break it in. :woot:

Baglicious -- Thank you so much for the photos in you post #8477. They are so helpful! You are the BESTest!

fanbao26: Your ps1 collection is stunning!

asl_bebes: Congrats on your ame twiggy! I :heart: twiggies :D

Amyiish: Congrats on your maldives day!

Amyiish- Enjoy your Maldives day :smile: I missed out on that color :( would you happen to know if nbf has any city's or twiggy's left in rh? thanks :smile:

Thanks guys! :D I'm kind of surprised that it can hold so much! More than a City, methinks.

Crystal7: I asked them about Maldives a while ago and they told me they were all sold out... But you could try to ask them again? Sometimes they find a bag or two leftover in their stock room? :smile:

Amyiish- Enjoy your Maldives day :smile: I missed out on that color :( would you happen to know if nbf has any city's or twiggy's left in rh? thanks :smile:
i was hesitated about the color but as soon as i got a maldives CP i emailed them for a maldives bag (any style) but all were sold out. phew, im happy at least i still have my CP- i really adore this color~
good luck

as far as the azur, i think our sellers nail the color. i bought a mini pouch from fabaaa 2 years ago and it was identical. Jacky's azur looks good too :smile:

I'd like Jacky's info too if someone would be so kind, I asked a few pages back but no one responded. I am so sick of changing his bookmark by now lol.

SAME here! I took shelleybean's brill advice and saved his email. Now when he changes his site, I can ask him directly! So much easier. :flower:

PS--- In particular I am looking at the Damier Azur speedy. If that is not good, can anyone recommend a great one?

Idk about Catty's "super Azur"....someone here bought her "super" Azur Galliera...I've heard a lot of not so good things about Catty's Azur....Jacky's is great..I got the Speedy and LOVE it! Great price too!

mm!!!!!!!!!! Your "mofficer" is TDF!! And your ames?!?!?!?! :shock: Fantabulous!! I have two now....:ninja:

fanbao: Your PS1 is GORGEOUS! I thought I wouldn't like the bag (on me) except for the neon one but MAN! You're changing my mind!! Gorgeous!!!

bagalicious: I love that you name your bags. My vert d'eau is named Ms. Minty and not ALL my bags have names...but I feel a bit weird that even some of them are named. But now I know I'm in good company!

shell2287 and hipchick: WELCOME!!! :flower: Have you warned your wallet that it will never be the same? It's hard to NOT buy a new bag every week (or...uh...everday....)!!

shopaholic48: Thank you my dear! :flower: I have the Azur Speedy, not the NF (SMkelly has that) but I'd still love to see pics of your auth! I'll PM you.

Ninalicious: I JUST received Joy's Stephen and O M G. :shock::woot: Pure perfection. David raised the price on his by $20 and then shipping is over $40 JUST for the bag so it comes out to just over $200. Joy's is $121.50 + the same shipping cost. I'm THRILLED with my bag. It's the best rep I have! Joy was great about sending super detailed pics and making sure I was happy with it before she shipped it out. Her shipping was REALLY fast AND the bag was stuffed with those plastic air bags so it arrived in perfect, ready to wear condition! I can't recommend Joy enough for this bag!!!

Coley: I think you'll like Jacky's Azur Speedy! It's VERY light, off white and blue. Auth Azur is white at first but yellows over time. So, new it should be whiter. His Speedy is under $70!

thesiren: I'm glad to finally broke down and ordered an ame! You NEED it! Even if it doesn't see the outside world till the flowers bloom! You'll use it loads and it'll be perfect for Spring/Summer! The color is stunning. Congrats on snagging the last one of it's kind!

coco109 Thanks so much for that pic- i couldnt find it on my pc although I'm sure i had it already...il defo be sending that on to compare...

This is Cattys reply about sending me no box for my CLs ( I said she could leave out the Ugg box to avoid it being so bulky for customs sakes - and she sent me the Ugg's box!), leaving out 2 bracelets and not telling me- and the bad Mulberry....

"oh i am so sorry , i chat with my parnter ,

i am so sorry about this

about the Tiffany cuff, my parnter said the quality is not good as the bracelet ,so he didn't not send the cuff to you

about the CL box , bcs the shipping is a little serious than before , you know , your two packages take a longer time arrive
so he do not send the box

and about the Mulebrry , to be my honest , this is for the new bulk , this leather is more beautiful than your wallet leather

your wallet is two years before , and now we just have this leather "

Shes so funny how she avoids answering any questions! I'd love to say what I really think- eh no you messed up the order with the bracelets and box just admit it!!! And the wallet is the right leather so just make a good copy of your bags?!!! lol

I was thinking just now- maybe the Mulberry leather has changed for newer styles?? like the mitzy etc?
I know my leather is wrong but maybe the Annie is so old shes using the new leather for an old style?

Anyone reckon I could do anything to take the shine off the leather- it is kinda grainy underneath alright but WAY too shiny to ever use- its screams fake as it is...she might not take it back or it'll cost me a fortune to send back :(

and finally- thanks so much for all of ye're advice as always- it really helps talking to people who have more knowledge and experience in these things :blush:

asl_bebes, lovely bags there, congrats!!!!

I think I'm growing to like my new Ame more and more. I definitely need to condition it, it is indeed dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->