Russh Australia June/July 2010 : Ieva Laguna & Tony Ward by Will Davidson

What a awsome cover, its totally different then what everyone else has been doing lately!

:woot: love it! Ieva looks beautiful, love the lighting as well.
can't wait to see her editorial and julia nobis's one, i'm really starting to like julia.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ieva looks incredible, as always.! Love it. Must say that the lighting is brilliant!

Photographer: Will Davidson
Models: Ieva Laguna and Tony Ward

Cover

Model Profiles

scans by rox_yr_sox

Fantastic cover! it's a pretty striking image.. :heart: even though i don't know who either of them are..:ninja: (well, I didn't before i read their profiles..:lol:)

Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider
Photographer: Will Davidson
Models: Ieva Laguna and Tony Ward

...continued below...

scans by rox_yr_sox

Ieva's edit blew me away, literally.! i'm beyond impressed by those shots, i wasn't expecting her to offer such a strong print work. she totally works those lascivious poses..!
i'm in love with Julia's ed as well, i'm definitely more and more interested in that model.
thanks for all the scans :flower:

love love love the editorials! The lighting is excellent and i love the use of colour and paint... can't wait to see the whole mag

Sometimes I'm iffy regarding Ieva, but she is wonderful here. Her name is beautiful as well. Russh keeps getting better and better; it's one of the few magazines I continue to buy every issue of. Can I just say I love their subscription cards? Why can't all magazines include one beautiful card, like Russh, instead of a million crappy cardboard ones that attack you when attempting to open it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->