Russh May / June 2009 : Constance Jablonski By Benny Horne

<design nerdery>

The font on the cover is nothing short of brilliant when paired with that image. Whoever does the layout ought to pat themselves on the back this time around.

</ nerdery>

Such a breathtakingly beautiful cover! This is so much better than all the recent covers by the major fashion magazines.

has anyone is australia got it yet? it supposedly came out yesterday but it wasn't at my newsagent.

I think the cover is pretty nice! I like the colors and her expression.

I love the colours on the cover, very fresh and pretty!!!
I haven't got my copy yet and I am a subscriber!!! I hope it comes today...

Ahh I love it. But has anyone even seen issue 27 in the US yet? Why does it take so long?

has anyone is australia got it yet? it supposedly came out yesterday but it wasn't at my newsagent.

Same here. And it's normally there on the day it comes out too.
Guess I have to wait until Monday.

^ I thought I'd get it on friday. But no mail sadly. Plus, anzac day weekend, so no shops, no russh.

I think its in stores now - I picked it up today! :smile:

It's an alright issue - nothing spectacular - but its filled with good articles, such as an interview with Kim Gordon [of Sonic Youth] about her new clothing line, and something on Sonia Rykiel. The other editorial is a bit dark for Russh, but I like it! ^_^:blush:

Here is a preview of Constance's editorial (I will scan the rest tomorrow) :flower:

source: my scans from Russh May/June 2009

^ haha i was about to scan this,oh well you can save me time :smile:

other than that i thought it was good issue
russh been pretty consistent(in articles,the clothes,model choice etc) with their issues lately

Good Lordy, Hunter S Thompson is the male style icon. Russh could not get any cooler. He should definitely have a thread in icons of the past.

dd-gibney29_ph_gon_0498646897.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->