Costume Institute Gala 2012 : Schiaparelli & Prada : Impossible Conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought Kate Upton to be a gorgeous girl (albeit a bit trashy and generic), but the difference between her and the high-fashion models at the MET last night is shockingly obvious. She looks utterly forgettable, and doesn't even come off as a model.

Sophia Neophitou wasn't kidding when she declared that there are "model classes".

Last edited by a moderator:
Best:
Gwyneth Paltrow
Sarah Jessica Parker
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Anja Rubik
Caroline Sieber
Joan Smalls
Isabeli Fontana

Worst:

Carey Mulligan
Florence
Kristen Stewart
Cara Delevigne
Kirsten Dunst
Chloe Sevigny
Coco Rocha

Carine Roitfeld
WYVl0.jpg
Gdour.jpg

Clémence Poesy
Ytdds.jpg
T7QdJ.jpg

ALL FROM BFANYC.COM

wut

How did we miss both Clemence and Carine? I can't say I'm a big fan of Clemence's look. Carine, however. :woot:

I think Clemence is wearing Nina Ricci. That's Peter Copping with her.

Dasha! Wanna see a pic without watermark, although I'm not sure if I like this outfit or not.

Casey Affleck is starting to look like Clint Eastwood

tonne goodman looks like she's wearing what she wore to last year's CFDA awards...

just realized that Gaga and Nikki Minaj werent there, Madonna too especially this being her big comeback year. One would have expected Adele to show up also esp with her recent Vogue cover and all then theres Blake Lively

The biggest disappointment for me is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's outfit. She looked okay undoubtly, and I wished she looked marvelous. I mean, a girl can pull off everything and stand out of every crowd, but with the gown she wore — no chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->