Russian Models

Sweet rus

Reaction score
The newest wave of Russian models

Russian newcomers.

While reading one magazine I found an interesting article about new Russian names in model business. These girls are not very popular, not so popular as Natalia V or Eugenia or Natasha Poly...but they are successful enough and may become really large in the future.

So, meet them!

Arina.
00040m.jpg

She is from Novosibirsk, she is fond of playing chess. Arina studied medicine but she chose a model career, so you may see her photos in many magazines. She was also at Imitation of Christ, Johnson and other shows.

Katja Kokoreva.
00010m.jpg

She is one of the most favourite D and G 's models. Katja is from Russia too, but her friend took her to a model agency and then she went to Milan where she lives for about 2 years with her husband and a little daughter.

Xenia Markova.
00400m.jpg

When she was a child she used to dance and swim. Karl Lagerfeld secures that Xenia looks much younger than she really is (20), which is very good for all models coz their career doesn't last long.

Alena Palgova.

(I'll scan her pct as I haven't found it yet)
This girl was born in Omsk. She has just finished school and decided to prefer modelling to university.Being far from her home she took a real telephone addiction as it is the only way to communicate with her relatives and friend. She took place in Frost French and other shows.

Julia Vasilcova.
00420m.jpg

She is from Moscow. As a child she used to play tennis , swimming and football. But now she is fond of photography and when she has some free time she comes home and goes for a walk to make photos of her favourite historical places in Moscow.

all pcts are from style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you spell it as Yulia Vasiltsova :smile: She's been around for quite some time no? Thanks for the thread Sweet Rus.

Another Russian is Elena Melnik. She was at Louis Vuitton and Sharon Wauchob among others.
2141181237bg.jpg

[Why Not]

they dont look very special...excpet maybe the last one...

perlefine said:
I think you spell it as Yulia Vasiltsova :smile: She's been around for quite some time no? Thanks for the thread Sweet Rus.

Another Russian is Elena Melnik. She was at Louis Vuitton and Sharon Wauchob among others.

[Why Not]
here you are
and, yeah, you are right about spelling. Unf-ly, I don't know if she has been...may be...I read about her only yesterday:blink: ...Elena Melnik^_^ ...yes...very pretty, very lovely girl...we may include her into this list.

then...
Katerina Bikova (IMG, 17) Pionersk (Russia), Vogue (Australia) photoshoot, Louis Vuitton show in Paris

scan from Vogue Sep.2005

Attachments

• DSCN2109.JPG
    DSCN2109.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
Azea Lissenko (IMG, 22) - St. Peterburg, Valentino and Leonard shows in Paris

Attachments

• DSCN2111.gif
    DSCN2111.gif
    194.5 KB · Views: 13
Milana Keller (Elite, 19) - Orenburg, photoshoots for Numero, Italian Amica, Glamour, Marie Clair made by these ph-s: Stratis and Beva, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Mark Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana, Armani shows

Attachments

• DSCN2112.JPG
    DSCN2112.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 14
Iana (Jana) Shetina (IMG, 16) - Saratov, took place in Chanel tour in Japan

Attachments

• DSCN2116.JPG
    DSCN2116.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 11
and of course new Russian stars, Vlada Roslyakova (Woman, 18)-Omsk, and Sasha Pivovarova (IMG, 20) - Moscow. I think there is no need to name all the shows and photoshoots where they took part

Attachments

• DSCN2117.JPG
    DSCN2117.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN2120.JPG
    DSCN2120.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 9
these 3 girls are not from Russia but they are from ex-USSR countries, so I think we may include them in the list
Dasha Vlasenko (Ford, 23) - Tallin (Estonia), French Vogue, Gloss, Dazed and Confused, Flair, was ph-ed by William Selden, Satoshi Saikusa, Mario Sorrenti.

Masha Malashenkova (City, 23) - Minsk (Byelorussia), was ph-ed by Bruno Ripoche, Jean-Paul Goude, David Bellemere for Pop magazine, Rouge Magazine, Flaunt, Kenzo, Emanuel Ungaro, Issey Miyake shows in Paris.

Olga Serova (Next, 20) - Vory (Estonia), Italian Glamour, Russian Vogue magazines, Missoni, Christian Dior Haute Couture shows.

Attachments

• DSCN2121.JPG
    DSCN2121.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2122.JPG
    DSCN2122.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2115.JPG
    DSCN2115.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 7
and I forgot to name Ruslana Korshunova (Marilyn, 18), Ugolnie Kopi (Russia)

Attachments

• DSCN2123.JPG
    DSCN2123.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 839
Dasha is 23 ?! They all apear to be older than I thought actually... Thanks for the pics! Here are 2 more of Olga Serova.

[beyondretro.com]

Katia Kokoreva isn't exactly new either, or is she? Thanks for the thread though :flower:

I just would like to give a special thank you to all of the communtity members from russia , I love you all, you have inspired me to buy subscriptions to russian elle , glamour, and bazaar, I love all you russian, check, macedonian, romain , sorry for spelling errors, well I love all the models and you members from russia and all eastern countries who have introduced them to me. I love all the models here, but you wonderful people from russia thank you for introducing such splendid beauty:D :heart: :flower:

This is kind of old, but hey...

I was just wondering. Why do you guys think Slavik models are so "in" right now? Or have they always been in?

They come and go in waves and this season it looks like its high tide.

I love all you Russian models and members too.

Great thread, :heart: sinstinker :heart: ! :flower:

I really like this girl sveta she was in the new faces in jalouse december 2005, dont know what agency she is in but really beautiful, out of their new faces 6 russian and and one elena baguci from romaine this out of 13 new faces:wink: :heart: :flower: 1 german 2 american, 1 brasil camila:wink: 1 french:heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->