Russian Models

Women
Alana Kuznetsova, Alina Ismailova, Alina Selyaeva, Alla Kostromicheva, Alyona Osmanova, Anna Barsukova, Anabela Belikova, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Angelika Kocheva, Anna Gushina, Anna Kuchkina, Anna Mariya Urazhevskaya, Anna Selezneva, Anne Vyalitsyna, Anya Kazakova, Anya Rozova, Christina Romanova, Colette Pechekhonova, Darya Kurovska, Diana Farkhullina, Ekaterina Kiseleva, Elena Melnik, Eugenia Kuzmina, Eugenia Mandzhieva, Eugenia Volodina, Inna Pilipenko, Irina Kulikova, Irina Shaykhlislamova, Katia Kokoreva, Kate Kosushkina, Ksenia Kahnovich, Laura Blokhina, Lena Lomkova, Lyoka Tyagnereva, Lena Lomkova, Maryna Linchuk, Masha Novoselova, Masha Kirsanova, Natalia Belova, Natalia Vodianova, Natasha Poly, Oxana Pautova, Ranya Mordanova, Regina Feoktistova, Sasha Pivovarova, Serafima Vakulenko, Tanya Dziahileva, Tatiana Lyadockrina, Tatyana Usova, Valentina Zelyaeva, Vlada Roslyakova, Yana Karpova, Yulia Kharlapanova, Yulia Lobova

models.com - ranking
Top Icon
3. Natalia Vodianova

Top 50 Women
2. Natasha Poly
3. Sasha Pivovarova
18. Anna Selezneva
27. Maryna Linchuk
31. Ranya Mordanova
38. Anya Kazakova
39. Irina Kulikova
41. Alla Kostromichova
46. Anabela Belikova

The Money Girls
10. Valentina Zeliaeva
21. Natalia Vodianova

Top 20 Sexiest Models
13. Anne Vyalitsyna
18. Irina Shayk

MALE MODELS: Arthur Daniyarov, Arthur Kulkov, Andrey Ivanov, Andrey Zakharov, Aram Gevorgyan, Alexander Mizev, Boris Kolesnikov, Danila Polyakov, Eugen Bauder, Oleg Antosik, Matvey Lykov, Vladimir Ivanov, Vladimir Rotar, Volodya Averianov, Yuri Pleskun

Top 50 Men
23. Arthur Daniyarov
24. Vladimir Ivanov
24. Oleg Antosik
33. Yuri Pleskun
43. Matvey Lykov

Love Sasha,Vlada,Ksenia,Anya K. and Julia O.:heart:

A new Russian model,Astra G.:flower:She's gorgeous!
astra01.jpg

astra02.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Love RUSSIAN models..They are not just beautiful...When they get on the runway is a plesure to see them....They have that something to make you
love them and they show their feelings and emotions through their eyes:heart:...LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM....My FAVORITES:

NATASHA P.
VLADA R.
SASHA P.
ANNA S.
YULIA K.
IRINA K.
DIANA F.
And my new crush...REGINA F...!!!

Gosh. I'm so glad I found this thread <after a very long time>. Anyway, I'm not Russian but all the names in my signature are my iconic models. All of them are Russian. :flower:

I heard a lot of positive comments about Russian models in general (That they're very professional, prompt, very high fashion, and, of course unconventionally beautiful...)

I feel stupid to think that all "ovas" are Russian. I even thought Alla K. is Russian (who's actually Ukranian).

For a person who's not living in the Scandinavian area, it's really hard to determine if somebody's Russian or not. In fact, some Dutch models look like Russians too not until I heard their names.

For now, my only determinating factor is their surname so if it's "ova" my first impression is that the girl's from Russia or from one of the countries of the former USSR.

Eugeniy Sauchenka is the blonde male model in the VI story with Kristen...he is from Belarus like Maryna

I'm not russian either, but i think russian models are the best, my 2 favourites models in fact are:

- Vlada Roslyakova
- Anna Selezneva

I was looking through the lists of Elite Model Look contestants and winners and thought of dedicating my post to the 1995th girls because it was a successful year.

So here we go...

second runner-up Irina Bondarenko (stunningly beautiful girl:heart:), she married Gerald Marie (Elite Europe) who was previously married to Linda Evangelista

munich-models.de, forum.hr, elite paris, elite's yt channel

Maria Bitaeva (don't know anything about her, could hardly find any pictures)

1616.ru, oaportal

Elena Liandres. She was married, has 2 kids, I found info she was the face of Max Factor

kp.ru, moda.ru, stringer.ru

oh and I forgot about another Elite (1995) finalist Daria Ptitsyna, she used to be with Elite Paris but I can't find her there anymore

persona.rin.ru, fmd

another shot of Maria Bitaeva and a group shot feat. her, Irina Bondarenko, Elena L and Natalia Semanova

tatiananikiforova.com

Four great new russian models that did well in Europe this season

Nastya Kusakina
(jil sander exl. opening, givenchy, vuitton)
2012_03_04_20_38_42_givenchy_3209.jpg

Irina Denisova
(prada, miu miu, dolce)
2012_03_05_10_35_54_stella_mccartney_3387.jpg

Anna Martynova
(jil sander exl., miu miu)
SHOWGIRLS_NEXT_PARIS_Ready_to_Wear_AUTUMN_WINTER.jpg

Irina Nikolaeva
(prada, balenciaga, stella)
PRAD_AW12_0552.jpg

catwalking
nowfashion
nextmodels

Great to see new Russian faces on runway, Dutch girls are really not my cup of tea.

In fact, Nastya Kusakina and Anna Martynova, were my fav newcomers from the season, with another one, not russian lol.

Their performance at the Jil Sander exclusive they had was fenomenal, i could not have not followed Nastya after her opening.

i love russian models :heart:

can someone tell me new "famous" russian models like sasha luss and nastya k?

can someone tell me new "famous" russian models like sasha luss and nastya k?

You might know some of these girls but I'm just going to list the ones I know :smile:

Alyosha Kovalyova
Anastasia Ivanova
Anna Martynova
Katya Riabinkina
Kid Plotnikova
Irina Liss
Irina Nikolaeva
Irina Sharipova
Milana Kruz
Nastya Sten
Nika Cole
Tanya Katysheva
Valery Kaufman
Vasilisa Pavlova

successful Russian model from the 90s, Ludmila Isaeva

sources: lookatme.ru, fashiony.com, http://klimbim.diary.ru, vk.ru

Attachments

• MGQqtWn3380kNmO_ZgSMBA-article.jpg
    MGQqtWn3380kNmO_ZgSMBA-article.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1
  • li.jpg
    li.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 170115996_LudmilaIsaevaMalahovaforValentinoHaute_122_145lo.jpg
    170115996_LudmilaIsaevaMalahovaforValentinoHaute_122_145lo.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 0
  • jyrJ9gC94KY.jpg
    jyrJ9gC94KY.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 4An4ieOOnhs.jpg
    4An4ieOOnhs.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5V6IOvRkJ0Y.jpg
    5V6IOvRkJ0Y.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1
  • ELoTdoI1e2s.jpg
    ELoTdoI1e2s.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
I was thinking about doing it a long time ago and finally made a video on the majority (well, a very big part) of the most successful Russian models:mrgreen::magic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->