Ryan Gosling

cake_batter

Reaction score
there was no thread on him, so i thought i would post one

he's one of my favourite indie actors, and i really like his style

pic011ny.jpg

from a ryan gosling site

gosh....I loved him in that Nazi film.....and surprisingly good in the Notebook as well. One sexy dude.

YUMMY!!!!! I'm sooo glad someone started a thread on him, definately the next Sean Penn IMO. LUV his work!!

:heart: I LOVE HIM!!:woot: Definately think he's prolly one of the better actors out right now.

gosh....I loved him in that Nazi film.....and surprisingly good in the Notebook as well. One sexy dude.

I didn't kno he was in a Nazi film? Do you know what it is called. thanx :P

^ yeah i just looked it up it's called "The Believer" it sounds good. Def. going to rent it this weekend!

That's the one.....it was on TV a while back and I caught it on there.....very good!

He has an amazingly expressive face I could just get lost in it, sigh..........

I like that picture of him.. I remember watching "remember the titans" when it came out and thought he was sooo cute lol

He are really good in Vman FW2005

ahh he is one hot hot hot piece o man!!! :P
loved him in the believer, i love him as an actor and as a maaaan!

I love that first picture posted of him. I have that saved on my desktop. :heart:

If he didn't have such a cool, laid-back personality, I wouldn't find him as attractive. But he's one hot man.

I LOVE Ryan Gosling!!
He is by far, my favourite young actor at the moment.

If you're renting movies of his: Also check out "The United States of Leland" as well as "The Believer".

I think it's adorable that Rachel McAdams and him are now together (and have been dating for a couple months now).

some ryan pics...i love him & rachel together! :flower:

credit: gettyimages

53389242.jpg

53388939.jpg

53142552.jpg

53022338.jpg

52621513.jpg

51821182.jpg

the hotness...

53022439.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics