Ryan Gosling

“Drive” for Cannes 2011 + First Production Stills

Ryan’s upcoming project “Drive” with Carey Mulligan and directed by Nicolas Winding Refn is selected for Film Festival Cannes 2011 and it will enter the official competition according to the official press kit of Cannes 2011.

We added the first official still in our gallery and a preview still that was released during ComicCon 2011. The release is currently set for September 16, 2011 after the Cannes premiere. Ryan is expected to attend the premiere in Cannes.

“Drive” is the story of a Hollywood stunt driver by day (Ryan Gosling), a loner by nature, who moonlights as a top-notch getaway driver-for-hire in the criminal underworld. He finds himself a target for some of LA’s most dangerous men after agreeing to aid the husband of his beautiful neighbor, Irene (Carey Mulligan). When the job goes dangerously awry, the only way he can keep Irene and her son alive is to do what he does best–Drive!
goslingfan

poster.jpg
still01.jpg
still02.jpg

“The Lone Ranger” with Johnny Depp?

After the (possible) involvement in “Logan’s Run” and “The Gangster Squad” we reported before Ryan is currently considered to star alongside Johnny Depp in Disney’s “The Lone Ranger“.

Ryan Gosling is in talks to star in Disney’s “The Lone Ranger,” TheWrap has learned.

It’s early, and Gosling’s schedule might not permit him to take the role of the Lone Ranger opposite Johnny Depp as Tonto. Gosling is starring as Logan in “Logan’s Run” which is scheduled to begin production this fall.

“The Lone Ranger” is a big movie: Gore Verbinski, who directed the first three “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies, is directing the adaptation of the durable franchise for producer Jerry Bruckheimer.

The Lone Ranger started as a radio serial and was later turned into a TV series. The Lone Ranger is a masked lawman who, with his Native American friend Tonto, fights injustice. Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels starred in the “Lone Ranger” television series form 1949 to 1957.

“Revolutionary Road’s” Justin Haythe is writing the screenplay.

Source

Keep in mind this is still a rumor and nothing is official yet.
goslingfan

New Candids: Back in Toronto hqs

Looks like the filming for “The Ides of March” is wrapped up because Ryan was seen Out & About in Toronto yesterday (April 18) and picking out some clothes in a vintage store. We added the first batch in our gallery. Next up is Film Festival Cannes 2011 with the premiere of “Drive“, the release of “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” and the filming for “Logan’s Run” begins in the fall.
goslingfan

^Ryan looks hot in that picture. I still don't see the chemistry between these two though.

Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone: 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' Stills!

Emma Stone steps between co-star Ryan Gosling’s legs in this new still from their upcoming Warner Bros. Pictures comedy, Crazy, Stupid, Love.
emma-stone-ryan-gosling-crazy-stupid-love-stills.jpg

WATCH: Crazy, Stupid, Love Trailer

Here’s the film’s synopsis: “A father’s life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children.”

The film was written by Dan Fogelman (Tangled, Cars) and also stars Steve Carell, Emma Stone, and Marisa Tomei!

Crazy, Stupid, Love will be released in theaters on July 29.
justjared

Mon, 18 April 2011 Ryan Gosling: Vintage Shopping in Toronto

Ryan Gosling checks out the merchandise at a vintage store on Monday (April 18) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
ryan-gosling-vintage-shopping-canada.jpg

The 30-year-old actor spent the afternoon in Kensington Market.

Over the weekend, reports surfaced that Ryan may be starring opposite Johnny Depp in a big screen version of The Lone Ranger.

Ryan may have to say no to the Gore Verbinski project because of his busy schedule, though - we’ll have to wait and see!

Ryan will hit the big screen in July in Crazy, Stupid, Love - be sure to check out his shirtless scenes in the film’s trailer!
justjared

^ I haven't seen that movie yet. I don't think I even noticed when it came out. And I was really looking forward to seeing him in a thriller too. I might have to DL a torrent instead. :(

here are links to watch it (if you haven't downloaded it yet)

i watched it a few nights ago and although it wasn't a horror movie it creeped me out so much that i had to stop it and finish it in the morning:ninja::lol: he was really good in it!
i need to watch a sexy-Ryan movie next:wink: (any recommendations?)

did you watch Half Nelson? he was The Sexiest in that movie.
Murder by Numbers - he was teen sexy in that one. :rofl:

I just watched "The Notebook" for the 1st time, and he was good in that movie and looked good. I prefer him in "Half-Nelson" still

^For the first time :shock:
But I agree, he's great in that. My favorite Ryan movie is currently Blue Valentine.
His performance was great, but very under-appreciated.

I also love Murder By Numbers with Michael Pitt and Sandra Bullock.

But I can't wait to see him in a comedy with Steve Carell. :D

You guys remember the phrase "you got notebooked"? LOL
one of my favorites movies of his is Lars And The Real Girl :smile:

I really did love Rachel and Ryan an they dated but to be honest, I find "The Notebook" overrated :ninja:. I think they did great but it wasn't my cup of tea.

"Murder by numbers" definitely showed how Sandra and Ryan's chemistry done (especially the scene when he caught her spying).

It's great to see him do a comedy style again. He seems at ease with choosing good scripts dramas but it's a refreshing change.

Mon, 02 May 2011 Ryan Gosling: Glasses Guy at LAX

Ryan Gosling wears a pair of glasses as he touches down at LAX on Monday (May 2) in Los Angeles.
ryan-gosling-lax-glasses.jpg

The 30-year-old actor may be joining the cast of Gangster Squad and could star alongside Sean Penn and Josh Brolin!

Ryan would be directed by Zombieland’s Ruben Fleischer, THR reports. Will Beall wrote the script for the crime drama.

Late last month, Ryan was spotted doing some shopping in Toronto after wrapping up work on his latest project, The Ides of March, in Michigan.
justjared

Hello sweetie :mohawk::mohawk:
Love his outfit, his loafers and glasses are great

i'd seriously drop dead if i ever got to meet him, he's pure perfection!
he has such a cool style and the glasses look great on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->