S/S 06 Trends you can't wait for

I'll propably be making my own clothes for s/s 06

I already have some ideas in my mind

baroque rock and roll a la balenciaga. feminine, handsome, clean, luxurious, rocker attitude...it's what i'll be trying for anyway. honestly i'd better not pull it off because i could go with this look my whole entire life.

here are a few that I simply cant wait for:

the circus clown look - painted white faces, plastic noses, polka dots & floppy shoes but very disturbed and depressed on the inside.

the king kong look - urban safari wear for the concrete jungle...think banana republic circa 1987 meets Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

the bareback mountain look - secretively gay couples dressing up as cowboys: lassos, chaps sans undies, 10 gallon hats...

mustaches - real, fake, painted on... all good.

ninja wear - carrying real or fake swords, black everything, everyone walking around on their tip toes, I have this prada fleece that would go perfect with my black sandals...actually, I'm going to keep this one hush hush...don't want to let the cat out of the bag.

the stripper look for men: bow ties minus the shirt, cumberbund, tight dark pants, lots of oil and tan lotion...plus a mustache...

If someone would like to hire me on the creative side, please PM me... I work for cheap...:ninja:

I would like to add an addendum to my previous post...(does one add an addendum or simply say addendum?...)

one trend that I foresee in the near future is called the "Sun King"...
missing credits
Long flowing capes, fleur de lis prints everywhere like there going out of style, pointed heels 2 sizes too small, white tights, and again, the unescapable thin mustache + sword combo...very 17th century chic (think Galliano meets the War of Spanish Succession)...Oh, and velvet, everything must be in velvet, even in the dead of summer, or on the subway whilst sitting next to the blind guy singing "Always and Forever"...

Last edited by a moderator:
ilovepositano said:
baroque rock and roll a la balenciaga. feminine, handsome, clean, luxurious, rocker attitude...it's what i'll be trying for anyway. honestly i'd better not pull it off because i could go with this look my whole entire life.

Nicolas Ghesquiere has changed my life.

:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
ilovepositano said:

:heart: that look.

I agree, that describes my style, or at leat what I am trying too dress like. :lol:

Put in a bit of minimalism and we are there. :wink:

Lovely description, ilovepositano! :flower:

sleazie ninja said:
here are a few that I simply cant wait for:

the circus clown look - painted white faces, plastic noses, polka dots & floppy shoes but very disturbed and depressed on the inside.

the king kong look - urban safari wear for the concrete jungle...think banana republic circa 1987 meets Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

the bareback mountain look - secretively gay couples dressing up as cowboys: lassos, chaps sans undies, 10 gallon hats...

mustaches - real, fake, painted on... all good.

ninja wear - carrying real or fake swords, black everything, everyone walking around on their tip toes, I have this prada fleece that would go perfect with my black sandals...actually, I'm going to keep this one hush hush...don't want to let the cat out of the bag.

the stripper look for men: bow ties minus the shirt, cumberbund, tight dark pants, lots of oil and tan lotion...plus a mustache...

If someone would like to hire me on the creative side, please PM me... I work for cheap...:ninja:

I've been rocking the fake mustache look for a while now haha.

And ooo red lips , I used to wear red lipstick all the time then I got bored but I'm looking for a reason to wear it again.

I like the colours blue and latte..well the 'nude' colours. In the past they haven't appealed to me but now I quite like them.

we have done too many looks on white light beige and latte with gold.. i hope they will sell well

it's a very 'nude' navy white , frill & lace summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->