Sacai S/S 2016 Paris

really cool, there's so much to the pieces and i love that you have to inspect them!

The one to watch! Sacai's never been this great since Abe.Marvelous job!!

Always pushing the boundaries, continuing to hone her skill and craft whilst still creating functional, practical and interesting collection. Can't wait to see it in monition, her clothing really comes alive then! :heart:

The navy pieces and that drop-waist golden foil pleated skirt, worn with a Gigli-esque cocoon coat. The color-palette; The illusion of layers and flattering cut-outs while still remaining light as air; The gentleness and ease; The fishnet socks… So much graphic goodness, playfulness and also a sense of thoughtful craftsmanship-- and still versatile to make it all a woman’s own.

what is this paradise garage business?...

:huh:...

^ why sg? because of the bandana pattern?
well last season, or the one before, she used stoner sweatshirts, so i figure bandanas are fair game. :lol:

It's lack of depth, and elements don't really match together. Yes she can do better. Is custom tape lace low cost to make? They look tons of work to do and can be pricey. Yet everyone is joining Christopher Kane to parade.:mellow:

^ why sg? because of the bandana pattern?
well last season, or the one before, she used stoner sweatshirts, so i figure bandanas are fair game. :lol:

it's what is actually written on the garments...

:innocent:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->