Saint Laurent Menswear F/W 2024.25 Paris

Really admire them for putting out this much tailoring.
I want to know what’s selling well in the men’s category.

^^^ Footwear/bags/eyewear and the leather motorcycle jackets. Nothing shown here will make it to the shops. Only a fashion victim like Harry Styles will be suckered into wearing those horribly constructed suits by his stylists, with the even more hilariously horrible shoulders. Awful fits all around.

^^^ Footwear/bags/eyewear and the leather motorcycle jackets. Nothing shown here will make it to the shops. Only a fashion victim like Harry Styles will be suckered into wearing those horribly constructed suits by his stylists, with the even more hilariously horrible shoulders. Awful fits all around.
The terrible lighting did not help, but I would probably buy a lot of it... unlike that Berlin collection my SA is force-feeding me.

^^^ Why not search out vintage Armani circa-1990? The fluid, flowing silhouettes in icy colours held together by the most exquisite shoulders that marry unconstructed and precise construction that only a master like Armani in his prime can conjure. This… is like the 1st-year fashion student attempting Armani. Anthony is a sloppy tailor and dressmaker. The masterclass branding he’s able to hide behind with the women’s, he fails by legions with the men’s.

It's giving queer "American Psycho".

You’re too kind. Patrick Bateman wore suits with good shoulders. Getting more of a queer The Machinist vibe than American Psycho.

This was Off.. & Repetitive… The proportions were unsettling… Overall very dreary…

The silhouettes and aesthetic he‘s been pushing the past few seasons look more achieved here and I can appreciate the consistency with which he‘s moving the menswear in a territory that‘s different from Hedi‘s… Whether or not that also reflects in the product they sell by the majority is another thing altogether.

This is a really off putting men's collection. I don't know why, but I find it rather repulsive. Reminds me as well of the Balenciaga Men's Spring 2017 collection which I also detested.

I really dig this. It just feels mature and sophisticated, which we don't get that often in menswear these days. Reminds a bit of some of the Pilati collections. I love the Yves clones, great casting.

My only complain, similarly with the womenswear show, is how long does he think he can away with just making 3 looks per collection and just reproducing them in different colors? What the hell is he doing all these months in the studio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->