Saint Laurent S/S 2025 Paris

I'm conflicted about this one. He is really good at creating an image, you want to think that woman is real, with her big tailoring, small skirts, gipsy dresses but it feels like a mirage.

couple of those tailored suits would’ve been enough instead of that boring array parading around… no one’s into 80’s suits anymore and Armani did them much better.

the lace outfits/ miniskirts could’ve been great, feminine and sexy but all those colours combined were absolutely horrendous and destroyed them for me.

the brocade jackets despite looking luxurious are completed dated, blaming also that ridiculous combo of colours. the styling was a BIG NO from me.

Gorgeous clothes and a gorgeous presentation. That’s how you create a mood (or feeling... Mr. De Sarno, are you listening?) and deliver good clothes. It’s not the best collection ever—the styling got a bit weird towards the end—but it’s so refreshing to feel the Saint Laurent woman’s aura. It’s delicious and quite mysterious. This with the last fall collection is building a legendary build up.

My fashion dream is for a house to create an ambiance and marketing like this, but with clothes at the level of Armani.

I'm conflicted about this one. He is really good at creating an image, you want to think that woman is real, with her big tailoring, small skirts, gipsy dresses but it feels like a mirage.
He's an image maker that's what makes him great Tom Ford was also an image maker but his woman was well kinda real or at least she became real over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->