Sale, Baby, Sale - F/W 08 Sales & Markdowns

luckyme

Reaction score
it looks as though sales will start early this season...:flower:

here and there I've noticed that smaller boutiques are offering short-term markdowns and the larger department stores are doing pre-sales already.

nordstrom pre sale is now in stores
barneys mens sale starts today (I think)
pollyanna is having a 20% off mens sale
saks sale is soon but not sure when...

^Definitely, I have had a coupon of emails and codes for 30% off from some boutiques and intermix, plus Neiman Marcus just had a 40% off sale on selected comptemporary apparel.

there was 40% off at barneys new york today, i checked my mail after the fact and saw it,,,,now im mad...

saks is having a 30% off sale now with triple points
creatures of comfort has 20% off jackets, coats and sweaters from November 6-11

40% off at NM, 40% off at Intermix and 40% off at Saks (online only)

argh....i want online sales!

marc jacobs has 40% off f/w collection pieces and accessories...

i got an email about a 15% off private event at ysl on thursday, november 13...
champagne will be served...^_^

call your local store to rsvp (required)...looks like it's u.s. stores only...

D E B O R A H M A R Q U I T
c o u t u r e l i n g e r I e
sale
30-40% off all lingerie
One Day Only

Saturday, November 22, 11am-7pm

mail

158 west 15th St.,NYC 10011
212-478-3092
store hours: 11:am - 7pm
monday- saturday (closed Sunday)
www.deborahmarquit.com

marc Jacobs Is Now At 70 Percent Off!!!!
This Is Going To Include
A Large Selection Of Men's And Women's fall/winter ready To Wear And women's Shoes!!

Everybody knows about the Saks sale right? 40% off + 50% off that reduced price on Tuesday...SA's will hold your purchases for you until Tuesday so you can get the full reduction. :ninja: If you sign up for a Saks card you can get an additional 10% off that as well.

^ yes kisa, the Saks sale is absolutely amazing. My SA told me Saks wants to make their numbers before thanksgiving, which is the reason why they are doing this. Its an absolute fire sale!

Everybody knows about the Saks sale right? 40% off + 50% off that reduced price on Tuesday...SA's will hold your purchases for you until Tuesday so you can get the full reduction. :ninja: If you sign up for a Saks card you can get an additional 10% off that as well.

Woah, woah, woah! You're blowing my mind. Is this available online/over the phone. And if so, how??? :shock:

So if I wanted would I be abloe to get this top for $24 plus shipping? down from $240. Or is it 50% off the sale price of $143?

Last edited by a moderator:
just got an email that the NAP sale started... up to 50% off...
haven't gone to the site to check it out yet so i don't know if there's anything worthwhile...

FYI the Saks sale in store is better than online and its an extra 50% off only until Wed (I think Thurs. prices go back to 40% off). I've ordered some Prada bags and a chocolate brown patent large Muse at 70% off (total). Plus 7 pairs of shoes, Fendi patent buckle flats, red Ferragamo varnia flats, Tory burch black croc flats, etc. Clothing I only got one item, a really nice sweater, but for the most part I wasn't that excited. For the men the sale is great, I got my fiance a Zenga overcoat originally $2,500 at 70% off and he bought some pants. If I was a guy I'd stock up!

Alexander McQueen has started the A/W sale on his website (US Only). Most items appear to be 40% off. Does anyones know if this is instore as well? My Canadian hoser self cannot order from the website, and there's a few things I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->