Sale, Baby, Sale - F/W 08 Sales & Markdowns

Saks sale worked out well in the end. Initially I forgot to put in the promo code for free shipping on orders over $200, which is SAKSFS, but I called and after about 5-10 mins, they took care of it all for me. :smile:

Happy shopper. Some things I wanted sold out, but still got 6 things, 4 for me and 2 gifts. :woot:

Thanks, kisa! :flower:

Update re: McQueen.

The sale's instore as well. This little baby is now on it's way...
205945Q1AAR4006_1

alexandermcqueen.com

last time i was in prada last week, selected items (a good amount) were 50 percent off

marc jacobs collection is still 70% off mens and womens clothing and shoes...

upcoming sample sales:
12/11-12 Proenza Schouler, 120 Walker Street
12/11-14 Alexander Wang, 386 Broadway
12/10-12 Charlotte Ronson, 1071 Avenue of the Americas
12/8-18 Showroom Seven, 263 11th Avenue

I don't know. I don't see it up on their site anymore. And for all Candians, Saks is doing free shipping to Canada until Dec. 31st.

Koh Samui has started it's sale...

Is the Saks 70% over? They had such amazing deals.

I think its over instores. I'm not sure about the website, but some things that were on sale on the Saks site that were marked down are now back at their regular price.

does anybody know when will the sale start at Mytheresa.com, Matches.com, browns.com and NAP?

does anyone know about the chanel sample sale tomorrow in nyc? are bags going to be on sale aswell?!

Browns has a bit of a sale going on already aris....I don't think NAP Europe will start until post-Christmas unfortunately....

but LVR and Start Boutique have free international shipping at the moment....so...it's something :lol: :flower:

Neiman marcus is having a 'twice as nice' sale - 30% off already reduced merchandise - too bad the shoes are all sizes 9+ :(

There are some pretty good deals in here though!

^^
The Neiman Marcus sale is in store as well.

I think Saks is still at 70% but at this point selection is pretty limited unless you get a great return. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on finding a black python Gucci hysteria, but its such a long shot.

Do you know if I can I order from NM with a earopean credit card and have it delivered to a USA address?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that would probably be ok aris..
you should try it...

:flower:

TSE cashmere sample sale is open to the public this weekend...
217 w.33st

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->