Sale, Baby, Sale - F/W 08 Sales & Markdowns

did anyone else go to the Y3 sample sale this past week?

Has anyone noticed on the Topshop UK site, a few items have already been marked down to sale price, but aren't in the sale section.
All of the slippers are reduced, plus I've noticed a few tops and coats.

Ignore my last post... it's all in the sale now... and doesn't my bank balance show it! Oops! :D

at barneys ginza as of today

avantindietro
there were two white shirt in size 5
at about 70000 yen (the one you can check on the ard's website priced at 170000 or so)

ccp

from A/W 07
*object-tanned glove with medical elastic cuff in 48 available in black, grey, and tan
*knit grey glove 19000

*grey blazer in 48, 140000 yen
*grey pants in 48, 60000
(fabric teer, color 7)
*same pants in dark grey (9) in 46

this looked like a good buy if you are looking for a simple ccp suit

*off white shirt in 48

luc
off white long sleeved top in 48 and 50

paulharnden
brownish tweed blazer xs

these are some things I remember.
so there were more.

forgot to say, if you show what they call barneys new york card (which I think you will have on the spot), they take 20 percent off those sale prices.
so the blazers will be about 110000 yen with the card.

at barneys yokohama
ccp overlock black blazer in 44
150000 (120000)

meg!!!
don't tempt me with these things :judge: :heart:

it's a great dress and i just happen to be a size 6... still not wallet friendly enough for me though...
and i don't really need another dress :rolleyes:

good thing there are enough cons for me to not make an impulse buy and then wonder why my bank account is being depleted :P

on another note... NAP's US sale is ending....
they will no longer have sale items up on Feb 1st so if anyone sees anything they want on there HURRY!

since when do they do this? Oh right, I bet it coincides with their new Outlet website. Makes NAP look more elite with no sale section and helps them get rid of deadstock. Or theoretically, if they lower their prices enough.

Another heads up, Barney's keeps adding to their shoes in their sale section. They currently have the Givenchy swirl booties in a variety of sizes (including my own :cry:) in both black and brown. Great deal - $269 USD. I just have 0 money for shoes at the moment.

anyone going or have gone to the barney's warehouse sale? any good experiences? i'm checking it out tomorrow in L.A. hopefully i'll find some good deals.

^
haha I was considering going to the NYC one but I am seriously lacking in patience....

have a very small bag to avoid bag check and wear a tank top and tights for easy changing

Does anyone know when the Yoox Sample Sale for the f/w season will start?

I went to the Barney's warehouse sale. It was just alright. I went about 5 days after it started so no great finds or anything. The shoes are the only real thing worth going for (depending on your clothing size of course). I think if you are about a 40/42 there are lots of cute things but other than that, there was not much selection in the small and larger sizes.

There was decent shoe selection, again, depending on your size. Most of the stuff you see on the barneys.com sale section was there, plus or minus a couple things (but with a larger range of sizes). I tried on a pair of purple manolo's which were nice (just didn't fit right) but some of the shoes were of course, in crap condition from being manhandled. I poked around in the mid-range stuff a bit but it was all quite haphazard. There were a couple of lovely things (a big grey Marchesa gown) in the designer section but nothing in my size.

My boyfriend picked up a l/s James Perse tee though for $19 so we emerged with something :lol:

pollyanna.com just marked down to 80%, slim pickins but still some finds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->