Salvatore Ferragamo S/S 2009 : Claudia Shiffer by Mario Testino

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

[scanned by sister-d at bwgreyscale]

:heart:

wooooooooooowwwwww!!!!!!
I love it sooo much,,,claudia looks stunning as usual...and finally they add colour to the campaign!!! amazing!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors. and she's got a nice butt.

Ferragamo is more and more becoming one of the favorite brands. (can't wait to see the menswear shots)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the colors. and she's got a nice butt.

Ferragamo is more and more becoming one of the favorite brands. (can't wait to see the menswear shots)

me too :woot: This is sooo beautiful :heart:

I don't even like Claudia, but I loved her in FW 08/09 ads, and now in these too!

It's nice. (Everything with Claudia is :P) But somehow...I don't know. Maybe a bit too colourful? :huh: There's something that disturbs me about it

^^same here....maybe it's because she looks wayyy too tan...but these are nice and summery.

As much as I dislike Claudia, this is actually pretty good. Similar to Versace, but less boring because of the background.

loveeeeeed the color the change Claudia are amazing great work of Testino

Claudia is still so beautiful. Wish all women aged like her...:heart:

Finally a new concept. It looks good. The concept seems more Versace than salvatore though.

Claudia is my fav model ^_^ :P so this campaign has to be great heheh

I think this campaign is extremely beautiful and a bit of a surprise to be honest after the last 2 black & white ones.
So after being chased through the streets by paparrazzi, then hanging out with ballet dancers Claudia has decided she wants to be alone.....somewhere glamorous, and good for her.
Sumptuous colours, a great location.....everything radiates rich and luxurious.
Claudia I gotta add, looking as hot as ever too.:D

It's such change from the previous Black and White campaigns, and then to Colour. Which is the reason why I like it so much.

^i admit the lighting is a bit strange on her face..esp. for professionals..anyhow it's gorgeous and something new for SF..:heart: Claudia can never do any wrong in my book..i mean how could you not love a lush 38 (?) y/o German with lush blonde hair and legs like that?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!???????????!?!?!?! :D

Claudia is doing an amazing job in Ferragamo ads and this one is no exception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->