vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

[scanned by sister-d at bwgreyscale]

:heart:

Same campaign.
Different season.

I like it even though its repetitive in every single way.

You can always count on Michael Kors to give you a beautiful Summer campaign. If we didn't have Carmen Kass vacationing on a boat in the south of France - we wouldn't have any glimpse of spring/summer in any ad campaign!!

I expected a wildly different campaign shot by Hedi Slimane with Eden Clark and Liu Wen in a Brooklyn alley covered in graffiti.

Do they shoot all these campaigns at the same time or something?

I simply love it...i know is the same concept every single season, and the setting and the models are always the same ones, but im still loving it, and i cannot get enough of noah and carmen together,,they look amazing... I love Carmen`s face in this shot, she looks so powerful, she looks just breath taking...and noah looks hot as ever.-....

more from the same. Good for the first time. Now it's boring.

I've started to just appreciate Michael Kors ads for what they are. Sure they bore the hell out of me, but I'd be lying if I said that seeing the images didn't make me want to be there, wherever there is.

If you ignore the previous seasons, by itself, this is really pretty good.

Same concept yes repetitive but this and cruise are good, the person like thiss concept is Michael kors and obuisly continue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->