Michael Kors S/S 2009 : Carmen Kass and Noah Mills by Mario Testino

I expected a wildly different campaign shot by Hedi Slimane with Eden Clark and Liu Wen in a Brooklyn alley covered in graffiti.

OMG thats exactly what I envisioned for MK! :rofl:

Same old same old again. But it works. I love Carmen.

Aha here we go.........the glamorous trip around the world stopping off at millionaire's playgrounds seems never ending. Carmen and Noah are certainly having the time of their lives.
These ads always look great, especially right now when it's freezing, but in Michael Kors world it is eternal summer and everything's bright and breezy and yeah I'd love to be there, and yeah Carmen looks stunning (hard for her to look anything else), and yeah she and Noah make a geat looking couple......but by God these ads are as stale as ever now.:rolleyes:

they continue their vacation, or maybe it's a deleted photos for the cruise collection...maann!!!!! very creative you michael kors...

I don't care if its the same, as long as Noah is there :P

its toooo similar to the previous one. as much as I dont mind his rich b*tch aesthetic...time to change on the line up and concept. I remember sometime back his ads were still rich b*tch but more diverse...remember Amy Wasson standing by the private jet....

I've started to just appreciate Michael Kors ads for what they are. Sure they bore the hell out of me, but I'd be lying if I said that seeing the images didn't make me want to be there, wherever there is.

ikr?

i tried to explain to some girl here that ads are supposed to sell you a fantasy, of being able to be somewhere, there, in the same situation, if you'd be willing to splash out the money for the merch. her response was "no, it's there to sell clothes!".

some people will never understand.

i need that guy in my life. whoever he is.

who cares if it's similar? it is very pretty! i love the lighting even if this collection was not that great

wait they are not hoping on a jet... oh my... ah they already on the yacht
the everlasting theme of michael kors campaigns

Same old same old, but Noah and Carmen look hot as hell!

Not my cup of tea. But it's okay. And I actually don't even mind Carmen..

Michel Kors SS2009
Photographer: Mario Testino
Models: Carmen Kass, Noah Mills

michaelkors.com

Thanks for the entire set. Very fit for summer. My fave is the third one.

I love the effects on the sunglasses, thanks for posting the full campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->