Samantha Traina

Samantha during NYFW for SS10 :buzz:

ji2rvc.jpg

TOMMY TON OF JAK&JIL FOR STYLE.COM

In some pictures she kinda looks like Whitney Ports.Great style def. runs in the family.

C Magazine - September 2009
"Vive L.A France"
Ph: Oberto Gili
Styled by Samantha Traina

PALIHOUSE'S FACEBOOK

^yes, me too!! absolutely stunning, she looks amazing in that b&w outfit

Isn't that her with Vanessa, Mélanie Huynh and (i don't remember his name but he works at VP)??

29ap21f.jpg

STYLE.COM

Shes great, amazing body, hair and really effortless style. Definately a Traina!

C Magazine - November 2009
"Fall Crush"
Ph: Hilary Walsh
Styled by Samantha Traina

(hair+makeup Erin Lee - Model Natalia Bonifacci)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Pics from the model's TFS forum)

Samantha Traina attends "A Shopping Day" at the Diane Von Furstenberg store in West Hollywood - November 02, 2009

2zrlyme.jpg

STARWORKSNY.COM

Samantha Traina at the Prism exhibition in Los Angeles - November 2009

NEVERWOODHIGH.COM

I am so glad that I have discovered her thread, she has great style (and great fashion genes)

yes, it's interesting to see that all the sisters have a similar feel for clothing and aesthetic, yet each of their styles are distinct. I agree Samantha seems to fall more into the middle. You can tell their mum deffo passed on good fashion genes though - you can tell they all really "get" fashion :heart: I love the Lanvin dress (that collection :heart:) and the shot of her by Scott on the street. That parka - I can't remember who made it but I have always loved it. Thanks for the thread!
Balenciaga, I love it:heart:
Lauren Santo Domingo has the same Balenciaga parka, she also wore it with a Givenchy bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->