Inès de la Fressange

Thanks for posting:flower:

I feel so envious when I think about how many variations of those AMAZING shoes she must have! I love her bangles and ring too <3

Jonathan Hitchcock for Reuben Thomas Fall 1983

US Vogue October 1983
Photo Steve Hiett
Model Inès de la Fressange

My scan

Mario Valentino Fall/Winter 1983-84

Photo Helmut Newton
Models Claudia Huidobro, Inès de la Fressange & Unknowns

My scans

Inès de la Fressange Returning to Signature Label
FRESSANGE REDUX: Inès de la Fressange is returning to her signature fashion label, according to a statement published jointly by the brand and Calao Finance on Thursday. The move comes after Calao, alongside The Luxury Fund (based in Dubai), which already is a shareholder in Elie Saab, and French private investors acquired Inès de la Fressange for an undisclosed sum from François-Louis Vuitton. De la Fressange founded the company in 1991.
Fabrice Boé, formerly a senior adviser to Calao Finance, who also has held top-level posts at Prisma Presse, Hermès International and Lancôme, spearheaded the acquisition. He becomes president of the label that includes fashion, accessories and lifestyle objects and whose year-end retail sales could hit 20 million euros, or $26.1 million at current exchange, according to an estimate in the statement.
De la Fressange wears many hats. Recently among them: She is the Roger Vivier brand ambassador, penned a bestselling guide “La Parisienne” and is a L’Oréal Paris face.
wwd.com

Chanel Boutique 1984

UK Vogue March 1984
Models Inès de la Fressange & Unknown

My scan

Vogue Paris March 1984

Le Style
Photo Daniel Jouanneau
Models Laetitia Firmin-Didot & Inès de la Fressange
Hair Madeleine Cofano & Christophe Carita
Makeup Heidi Morawetz & Dominique Moncourtois

Scans by VogueSpirit

Chanel Coco 1985

US Vogue September 1985

My scans

etw6.jpg
uniqlo

^Clever of her to roll up her sleeves. Uniqlo is one of the few stores that have sleeves that fit people of average height - which I love!:D

Her birth year is a total mystery for me. She looks FOREVER young....

:shock:

US Vogue December 1985

Eyes Only/Racy New Shades, Ideas, Makeup...
Photo Paul Lange
Illustrator David Croland
Makeup Linda Cantello

My scan

US Vogue December 1985

View/Chain Reaction
Photo Pierre Scherman & Bertrando Marignac

My scan

"How To Train Your Dragon 2" premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2014 in Cannes, France.

L'Oreal & Unifrance Films 65th Anniversary Cocktaill at Hotel Martinez as part of the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2014 in Cannes, France.

"Mr. Turner" premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2014 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->