San Francisco Street Style

Went to Haight and Ashbury today after work again. When I asked, a few people turned me down, so I got a little shy and decided to go home, but not before getting these stylish pics. Hope you like them!
Also, I was thinking, if anyone has certain requests, like a more sporty look, or more hippy, or businessy, let me know. I like going to Haight St because I consider it a bit more edgy and fun (and close to my house) as oppossed to going down town where the fashions are more tame. But if anyone would like to see something special, just let me know. XOXOXO

DSCN6249.jpg

DSCN6250.jpg

DSCN6251.jpg

These guys are from Mandonna (an all male Madonna tribute band) and my new best friends. xoxo

DSCN6252.jpg

DSCN6253.jpg

DSCN6254.jpg

DSCN6255.jpg

DSCN6256.jpg

DSCN6257.jpg

P.S. Do you like the pics bigger (like my previous post) or is this size better?
XOXO
Annalise

Thanks brokenlolita! I like the size of the pics you just posted. I love going to Haight St. and finding good deals at Crossroads and Buffalo Exchange! Keep posting pics!!

That's why I wish some of the people on the board who live close to eachother could get together and take street pictures. That way there's two of us so it's easier to be confident and more likely people will stop. ^_^

But I love the pictures, BrokenLolita!

Thanks for the pics BrokenLolita! I love the peeptoe shoes on #78 post. :flower:

I used to live on Russian Hill in SF and when my mom had my little brother we moved to Marin County. It's a fashion hell out in the $uburbs. The kids just wear Lacoste and the adults shop at Gene Hiller and Loro Piana. Blech! Thank GOD I go to high school in the City! I'll take some photos. I have some friends who have great style.

That would be great! It's getting lonely being the only person posting pictures. I can't wait for your pictures!
XOXO

jmarceaux15 said:
I used to live on Russian Hill in SF and when my mom had my little brother we moved to Marin County. It's a fashion hell out in the $uburbs. The kids just wear Lacoste and the adults shop at Gene Hiller and Loro Piana. Blech! Thank GOD I go to high school in the City! I'll take some photos. I have some friends who have great style.

how about pictures out in the mission or out around western addition. i'll take some too!

I love the second outfit. Cute! Thanks for the site, it's great!! I can't beleive I didn't know about it before.
XOXO

I am moving to San Fransisco in a few months because of my Dad's new job and i know nothinggg about it. Where are the best places to live, the poorer towns, the wealthier towns, the suburbs surrounding it, just anything would help so much! And most importantly where should i shopp?
I know this isnt really street style but i saw some of yall are from San Fran so you' help would be awesome! :smile:

my sister seems to think it rains a lot in san francisco... but i tend to disagree! any truth to this statement? what's the weather like in say february.... when i plan on visiting! :P:flower::blush:

thanks for the help!

i dont understand why all the pictures are of the scene people at haight. that is not the only way people in san francisco dress...hello maiden lane?

I'm currently living in San Francisco right now and there are plenty of places to shop and plenty of places to stay away from, aha. Rich places? Nob Hill, the Marina (bunch of yuppies), SoMA (south of Market)... then you have the Richmond district and so on. Stay away from the Tenderloin, Bay View Hunter's Point (most crime).

Best places to show? Hayes Valley, plenty of boutiques. In the Marina is a great food and Union St. where there's places like Sephora, American Apparel, A/X, and a lot of great boutiques. Downtown shopping of course, Union Sq. and Powell. Haight has great shopping if you're into thift/vintage stores and amazing shoe shops. Here's a website to check out: http://www.superfuture.com/city/home/index.cfm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->