Sara Kordek

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
What is going on over at Women Milano right now? They're adding more and more interesting faces to a board that used to only houses Women/Supreme faces in Italy, and a ton of commercial faces. Not that I'm complaining...but man, Sara is refreshing. She's got that 'Heathers' vibe to her with that long hair and those heavy brows. Loving her right now!

Sara1.jpg
Sara5.jpg

Sara7.jpg
Sara13.jpg

(womenmanagement.it)

height - 5'10.5"
bust - 30"
waist - 24"
hips - 33"

As usual any additional information would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully we can get a mother agency and so polaroids on here soon :wink:...karma in advance of course!

She's very nice :wub:
strange how she reminds me of different girls I would never have thought to associate (Dasha A on some pics/Dovile on blue tights pic )
more info on her would be welcome indeed :flower:

Nevermind I figured it out! Sara's mother agency is Partisan Models in Poland. And let me just say, I love her look more and more with each image I'm seeing! :wub:

Sara17.jpg
Sara18.jpg

Sara19.jpg
Sara20.jpg

(partisan.pl)

Sara21.jpg
Sara22.jpg

Sara23.jpg
Sara24.jpg

(partisan.pl)

There is just something so inherently soft, yet altogether tart and cheeky about Sara Kordek!

One last little image...and this is more of an ID question in blind hope. Did we ID this girl at Roland Mouret yet? If not there's a chance it could be Sara.

SaraRM1.jpg
SaraRM2.jpg

(vogue.fr and getty)

The knees and the thin limbs seem to fit. There's definitely a similarity in the somewhat pinched, yet flat nose. Not to mention the same downward turn in her upper lips. Especially given that second image from Getty.

Brilliant new pics !!
thank you rockstar :heart::flower:
I would also say it is her at RM and at least I hope so
Extremely love the coulorful picture from Partisan, also the last post from Partisan, hr poses and sight are delicious !!! :heart:

In #9 this is not Sara,this is Paulina Nierodzik:smile:

i like her!

^Ahh damnit you're right Siara! I was really hoping it would be Sara, but alas...thanks for the confirmation though.

thanks a lot youarearockstar !! she's marvelous :heart::crush: I'm already in love !
She mixes some vibes of Tetyana Piskun and Dovile Virsilaite...

Ah, so I just realized while re-visiting Partisan's website that two of the images I screen captured were severe crops of the actual images. Here are the full ones, in case anyone's interested. Hey, its more Sara! :wink:

Sara25.jpg
Sara26.jpg

(partisan.pl)

And man...does she ever look prestine!

Well now that the Women Group has redone all their European sites, some of the Milan girls have polaroids! Not Paul Rowland styled polaroids of course, but still, its nice to see Sara in her natural beauty (though I will say, they should darken her hair to match how it was in her tests...it looks too mousey in the polaroids).

SaraPola1.jpg

SaraPola2.jpg

SaraPola3.jpg

(womenmanagement.it)

A few new (or at least unposted :lol:) pictures of the gorgeous Sara from Partisan! I can't say these are especially exciting, but I'll take anything at this point. However, I think she has too much raw potential to not be doing more dynamic shoots.

Sara28.jpg
Sara30.jpg

Sara32.jpg
Sara31.jpg

Sara33.jpg
Sara27.jpg

Sara29.jpg

(partisan.pl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->