Sarah Breves

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
I have got to hand it to New York Models for really remixing their editorial board and striving to provide a plethora of new faces for the industry. Their newest acquisition is a living example of their scouts being able to see something in a small-town girl, who has the chance to be so much more. Sarah Breves is just that girl. With those large, piercing eyes, and that long angular face, Sarah is looking like a girl to watch. Originally signed with Docherty Agency in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, NYM has taken a commercially represented girl and remixed her into an alluring, gamine, runway-ready power in the making.

Sarah1.jpg
Sarah2.jpg

Sarah3.jpg
Sarah4.jpg

(NYMM)

height - 5'10"
bust - 31"
waist - 24"
hips - 33.5"
hair - brown
eyes - blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah9.jpg
Sarah10.jpg

(NYMM)

Unfortunately that's all from her NYMM portfolio at the moment, but I have to say I'm impressed. I love those first few test shots; anyone have an clue who shot them? I just hope that NYMM continues to develop Sarah and doesn't let her just become another pretty girl, because I think she's got the potential to be much more.

^So glad you like her too Penelope! I always get so excited when MNP shares a similar interest in my favorites. Particularly because it means that the thread will benefit from the continued devotion of you and Maud. :flower:

wow, she is really gorgeous. thanks for starting this thread :flower:

I like her look but I hope that we can see some more work from her soon!

she reminds me of Monique Olsen in some of these pics.. her polas are yet to impress me but her amazing profile gives me hope. :bounce:

Well, the good news is that she has a showcard! I'd really love to see her on the runways this season...:wub:

SarahShowcard.jpg

(MNP - via NYMM)

New tests from her NYMM portfolio! She looks as beautiful as ever!

Sarah11.jpg
Sarah17.jpg

Sarah16.jpg
Sarah18.jpg

(NYMM)

There are two 'new' ones that are color versions of her black and white tests from earlier, but I figured that they should be posted as well. In the swimsuit pictures though, she's channeling a little Kim Noorda, and even a little Daria in the third. Gotta love that versatility.

really love the first two you've posted :heart:

Ah...well, she at least made an appearence in NYC it seems. I'm scouring the lesser known shows to see if she was else where as well!

Elise Overland S/S 08:
SarahOverland1.jpg

(nymag.com)

She looks great on the runways...hopefully she has representation in Europe. If not, she's still just starting out, there's plenty of time. :wink:

I think she looks fantastic on the runway! Im really loving that picture of her!

I saw that as well. She's very very tall, and it's incredibly noticeable.

She is all legs! I love it! And I love her expression! She looks like the type of girl that would have a very nice runway presence, IMO.

Looks like someone's back for round two in NYC!

SarahShowcard2.jpg
SarahShowcard3.jpg

(MDC via NYMM)

Come on casting directors, we had (what felt like, of course) an entire season of blondes last time around. It's time to book a strong brunette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->