Sarah Breves

Just in time for F/W 08.09, NYMM seems to have updated Sarah's portfolio. Thankfully there are quite a few great new test shots that should help her immensely. :heart:

Sarah20.jpg

Sarah24.jpg
Sarah25.jpg

(NYMM)

Sarah26.jpg

Sarah23.jpg

(NYMM)

Loves it! I cannot wait to see if she actually gets to walk a few shows this season in NY.

Wow thpse are stunning, yaars! Thank you so much for finding those!! I hope she can walk in some shows, too. She looked great in the one that she did last year. I especially love the shots of her with the glasses in all white. Very geek chic ^_^

^I completely agree Sam! And you know me, there are few things I love quite as much as geek chic! :heart: :crush:

I also love the last shot in post #22... the same one that was used on her showcard. So beautiful and her legs look great!!

wow how fantastic is that editorial :woot: I love all of the shots!!

She's got so much energy and motion in all of her photos. I loff it.

I love that Sarah is now signed with Elite Models in Paris. Their development board is just incredible right now, so I feel like this can only do great things for her career.

Sarah33.jpg
Sarah34.jpg

(elite models paris)

I love this set; still as pretty as ever but slightly melancholy and retro. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
some really good stuff from her....as 'trendy' as they are, i love the test shots up the top with the geek classes.....really cool..love her extra long hair too :heart:

Wow I love the two new shots! They are lovely! thanks, yaars!

I think the cigarette almost ruins that second picture; it doesn't look like it belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->