Sasha Pivovarova is Pregnant *UPDATE* Gives birth to baby girl!

Congrats to Sasha! She is going to be a great mother! I'm so happy for her. Best wishes to her and the baby.

I hope the baby hasnt Sasha's eyes . Sasha is unique , the only one has the most amazing eyes . In fact, if the baby has her eyes just image when the baby opens its eyes, doctors and nurse may be fall down , overwheled ,... some thing like that ^^

Waaaaaa!! I'm so happy for sasha! Congrads! God bless her and her new little family! I am sure she is going to be a terrific mom!!!!

Well, I don´t know if the baby´s gonna be as beautiful as Sasha :P
it´s a mean thing to say but her husband is not that good looking and his genes are the strong ones so :ninja:

PREGNANT!?!?! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad and yet so sad. But maybe a year's break is exactly what she needs. I have no doubt that her return to fashion shall be absolutely thunderous! So excited for her...

congratulations to sasha and igor! they seem so happy, so i'm really happy for them. :heart:

Congratulations to Sasha and Igor on their little baby bunny!!!

:bunny::heart::bunny::heart::bunny:

oh this is so exciting! I bet she'll be an adorable loving mom. :heart:

the baby will have brown eyes 100%, so... -_-

I didnt necessarily mean the color but the shape and how big they would be, I took biology as well and there is a chance that they could come out blue or the baby could have heterochromia :rolleyes:

Aw yea, one year without Sasha sounds horrific, but I wish her a wonderful pregnancy :smile: Her baby is quite lucky to have such a lovely mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->