Lily Allen Pregnancy. Update: Gives birth to a girl

Oh, God! I'm so happy to hear that! I'm not big fan of Lilly Alen but I do feel a sense of solidarity with women. No woman deserves to lost a child. She's blessed to have this baby girl and I'm hoping everything will be OK. Oh.. It's fantastic news.

So happy for her
can imagine how happy she must be after all shes been through
Congrats lily !
Posted via Mobile Device

This is that Nameberry has posted few hours ago on their FB page:

So it's now been confirmed that British singer Lily Allen has named her daughter Ethel, a name that's hardly been heard since 'I Love Lucy' went off the tube, and was on a lot of So Far Out It Will Always Be Out Lists. Coincidentally a very 1912 name. WDYT?

i love it. such a cute and refreshing name in the midst of all the Audio Sciences of the celebs. :smile:

I really like it. It does sound a bit old-fashioned, but in a soft and lovely way. :heart:

Here is some info from people.com

After giving birth to a baby girl on Nov. 25, Lily Allen has kept details regarding her daughter under wraps — but a loose-lipped grandma has spilled the beans on the new addition’s name.

The songwriter’s mother, Alison Owen, referred to her granddaughter as Ethel Mary to a pal on Facebook, reports The Sun. When asked for confirmation by PEOPLE, Allen’s rep did not have comment on the name nor the birth.

For her part, the “Smile” singer Tweeted, “Thank you for all the flowers and lovely messages everybody. very touching indeed. nuff luv x x” a week after delivering her baby girl.

Allen wed Cooper, a painter and decorator, in Gloucestershire, England last June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->