Saturday Night... Live?

brian

Reaction score
I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me. 

- Ashlee Simpson in Lucky Magazine

Saturday Night Live was not as "Live" as people expected last night (Oct 24). Musical Guest Ashlee Simpson poorly lip-synched her first song, and then a technical glitch or mistake led to the wrong vocal track being played for her second performance proving her fraud as she stood there confused while her recorded voice filled the airwaves. Simpson's band picked up the slack, attempting to save the show as Ashlee walked off the stage. Just a minute in (on a musical segment usually four or more minutes long) SNL pulled the plug, cutting quickly to a commercial.

:innocent:

^^ :lol:

Thats so embarrassing for her... I have heard her live and she isn't anything to rave about :doh:

I wish I'd seen it! Who knew there'd be a reason to watch SNL...

just when we were getting used to the dumb blond image.

Her "performance" was the funniest part of SNL last night.
It exposed her as the lipsynching fraud that she is. But what really got me laughing, was when she started stomping around on then walked off stage. And I loved how she blamed her band for "playing the wrong music" at the end. Poser!

It really annoys me that people like her, Paris Hilton, Lohan and Hilary Duff have recording contracts. ugh

ugh, yeah no thats not cool. wish I had seen it but I was out. I'm sure video clips will soon surface. at least I hope so

I cant believe I didnt see it. I never watch SNL but I would have loved to see this. I cant seem to get the links to work either!

boo at me, I felt asleep right on the catholic sketch :(

Ashlee's first performance was terrible as well, I heard many good reviews about her music and when listening to it for the first time last night, it was really bad, she sounds like everybody else and the lyrics are so dull.

btw, that Bush-Blair sketch was hilarious :rofl:

haha I just saw it, thanks for the clips!! that was mofoing hilarious. The way she was dancing around made me think of a monkey or something. I love how her band was just laughing it up though and rocking it hard anyway. I think she could have handled it better than walking off the stage though.

Wow. That's really embarrasing. How could she just walk off stage like that?! Nice dance moves, btw. I was pretty excited about this SNL, seeing as Jude was hosting, but even his exceptional talents could not save this episode as being one of the worst I have ever seen. Terrible.

aw man I wish I saw it. when will they play this episode again on reruns does anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->