Sean by Sean Combs: womens collection

I am just joining this thread late, very late apparently, I just finished reading the whole thread. I dont intend to bring up any old stuff...but moderators -- while I have to say I dont think we have any racists here, I do honestly think there was a tendency to jump on certain "design-businesses", and that became very apparent, and needed to be addressed. I really dont want to believe that we are not allowed here at tfs to discuss these observations, as long as all talk is respectful and focused.

With that said...I'll get back to the clothes.

of course there are some fashion brands that deserve -and get- less 'affection' than others, mainly the ones built on management strategies and not on design expression

of course we are allowed to discuss and express opinions,
explaining the 'heavy' disagreement mood of this thread marrimoda...
excuses but adding your own views on the topic will prove much more interesting and constructive than unproductive critisism which keeps side-tracking the discussion

*i'm all against locking up threads, but trust me...
if you guys keep concentrating in other issues than the discussion topic, i wont be left with any alternatives.. somehow this topic seems to have run its course, obviously people havent got much more to add but bitterness, sad no?

no bitterness from me lena...nuthin' but good intentions. :smile: :flower:

by way of sean john...*sigh*...my lips are sealed...you dont have to lock anything down because of me...besides...my hand is still scorched from touching this thread!

well, then what do you think about the topic then marrimoda?
wont you share with us?

well as I said earlier, the clothes I have seen so far are basic, no design in there at all, just basics. I dont have much more to add since, theres not much to the clothes to even elaborate on. They will do the job of keeping someone from going naked.

We know max wilson, the collections designer is no longer with Combs. The new womens designer, Jenny La Fata is working on the next collection. Shes from La Rok. we'll see what direction she takes this in.

other than that...I'm not thinking about this topic much at all anymore...but thanks for asking.

I hear Sean Jean is having sample sale.

To all the closet fans (Arturo21 :innocent:)......Happy Shopping:flower:

Many do not like sean combs, but they admire his accomplishments-- which are unique and very impressive.

If we are supposed to admire someone and not criticise any of their work because they have gained success in business, largely by exploitation, then yes, it must be:

very much an American thing

Because it certainly doesn't make sense to me.

Sean Combs greatest achievement is his wealth - I don't understand why anyone would admire that.

I don't think its that simple Prince meow, IMO his greatest achievement is the
TALENT (marketting talent) that made him wealthy.

If it werent for the wheel -we'd have no bycycle. One begets the other.
People just don't give you cash for nothing.

Unfortunatly my friend:::::deep sigh:::::She has a fan base that likes her "talent". Thats how she makes HER money.

girlshop.com has some of the pieces available for pre-order...i actually like this slim leg black pants...been searching for a pair everywhere...

sej_the_stealth_pant.jpg

PrinceOfCats said:
It's pretty hideous but Sean did manage not to embarass himself in the interview, which is a first.

His powers of making expensive materials look like Primark are impressive.

Too right--that silk charmeuse looks like polyester.

This should go over big in Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->