Sean "Diddy" Combs is a Daddy

Sloan

I love model_mom!
Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) - Call him P. Daddy. Sean "Diddy" Combs and girlfriend Kim Porter became the parents of twin girls Thursday morning, with the hip-hop impresario flying in from a movie set in Canada for the birth at a Manhattan hospital, said Combs spokesman Robert Zimmerman.

"Diddy received an early Christmas gift," said Zimmerman. "Both Kim and the girls are doing great."
The first arrived at 7:56 a.m., weighing in at 5 pounds, while the second girl was delivered two minutes later and weighed 5 pounds, 4 ounces. There's no word on names for the new arrivals, Zimmerman said.

Combs flew in from the Toronto, where he is filming "Raisin in the Sun," and made it "just in the nick of time for the delivery," Zimmerman said.

Combs, 37, already has a son, Christian, with Porter. He's also the father of a son, Justin, with ex-girlfriend Misa Hylton-Brim.

from wtopnews.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so fantastic! Twins and girls at that! He definitely seems to be a better father than a designer. Best wishes to them! :heart: :flower:

Here are their names.....I found this on perezhilton.

"In honor of the 2 people to have incredibly impacted me and Kim's lives......
We're proud to announce that we are NAMING the twins after our beloved grandmothers....
Kim's grandmother's name is LIila Star.
My grandmother's name.was Jessie Smalls...
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...
****PLEASE WELCOME TO THE WORLD****
5 lbs....19 1/4 inches
D'Lila Star Combs
5 lbs/4 oz....19 1/2 inches
Jessie James Combs
WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!
GOD is the Greatest......
All the Time!!!!!!!

beautiful...
i cant wait for him to soften up.
usually men do as soon as they have a baby girl :heart: