Sean "P. Diddy" Combs

You must show your assets…Be a style icon…Dress as you have never dressed before. Marvel in the spectacle that is fashion.

Thats how P. Diddy wanted his guests too look like. But obvioiusly it never worked out.

Victoria Gotti looks terrible. She should cut her hair and stop wearing such revealing clothes because it looks HORRIBLE on her.

P Diddy always makes up these really weirdly themed bashes.

Everyone ends up looking awfull.

Originally posted by kimair@Nov 6 2004, 05:58 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! i just saw those pics...

:sick: :o :blink: :yuk:
[snapback]419401[/snapback]​

How motifying... :shock:
The dresses are terrible. Mariah and another version of her wedding dress... :wacko:

Simply put, everyone looks like sh*t. Eh, well, Naomi looks OK, actually.

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Nov 5 2004, 08:33 PM
Mariah carey looking like some kinda fairy godmother :wacko:
[snapback]419360[/snapback]​
Yah the kind you wouldn't want to meet down a dark alley, or even worse still, one with light. :ninja:

P. Diddy's Royal Birthday Ball
New York, November 4 – P. Diddy didn’t run naked down Wall Street at his birthday party as he promised the other day, but Tara Reid did. We thought it was intentional when the starlet dropped her dress strap, popped her left breast out and then posed, smiling for photographers. When a handler tiptoed over and tugged the loose strap back into place, a look of horror crossed Reid’s face, and we realized it was a mistake. Reid drew all the attention, outdoing Paris Hilton, who kept sweeping up her long gown, letting us know she wasn’t wearing undies. Expect major fireworks from Paris; she doesn’t take not being the center of attention lying down.

The theme of the bash was royalty, complete with trumpeters playing from a balcony, and rose petals strewn along the entrance to Cipriani Wall Street. A gigantic ball of red roses bore the inscription “PD” topped by a crown, so we can apparently return to addressing the host as P. Diddy, rather than as Sean Combs, as he demanded earlier this year.

More drama on the set of Life & Style. Co-host Cynthia Garret told us that a couple in Thursday's audience was ushered out of the studio because, er -how can we put this delicately - a guy's girlfriend was pleasuring him by using her hand.

Sean Lennon and Milla Jovovich arrived late, and were all couple-ish. Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri were even later, and we’ll skip the wardrobe malfunction jokes.
From Open All Night

Photos

I think Naomi, Usher, Kim Porter, and Ms. Hilton ( :innocent: ) win best dressed. Tommy Hilfiger- :sick: :o :shock: :ninja: :yuk: :blink: - I'm embarressed for him :blush:

Originally posted by OCHANELO@Nov 5 2004, 12:07 PM
51677092.jpg

[snapback]419025[/snapback]​

Who's the dude in the pirate clothes ?
He don't look too bad if u take away the white stage curtains.

Zac looks FAB! As does whoever the guy is who has the frogged braiding closure on his tux... the rest look like prats, especially the women...

I can't believe we've put up with this loser for 35 years.

I agree that everyone looks tacky... but this time, I don't mind it. It looks kind of fun actually. I guess everyone there liked that they could get away with dressing a bit more obnoxiously than usual for once.

:shock:
im speachless......its all so bad

it makes me angry when people with so much money are this irresponsible with their money to buy such awful clothes, its just WRONG

UGH. Horrible. Nobody looks good, IMO.

Usher seems to think he's all that now. Hmmm.

And what's up with Mariah Carrey?

anna wintour without sunglasses.....and TONY DANZA!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Did Mariah Carey get married while she was there? Anyone have pictures of Sean Lennon and Milla?

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Nov 5 2004, 12:11 PM
Everybody looks horribly tacky......

OMG, someone please shoot TOMMY HILFIGER! :sick:

I find it weird when celebs invite to their birthday bash these big celebs, without even really knowing them (I mean, Victoria Gotti is sooo not P Diddy's big friend)..... just for attention!??!?!?! It's pretty "gross".
[snapback]419038[/snapback]​

Its not always easy to tell who is close friends with whom. Sean has babysitted Victoria Gotti's children, so its safe to say they are friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->