Sean "P. Diddy" Combs

Backstage at the MTV Video Music Awards, American Airlines Arena, Miami, 08/29/2004,with Bruce Willis & Naomi Campbell:

hqcb

MTV Video Music Awards Press Conference

With Kayne West & Kelly Clarkson

celebcity

In Style And Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party (15.1.07)-with Patrick Dempsey :

hqcb

On Malibu Beach with Selma Blair - 06/25/2006:

celebcity

Last edited by a moderator:
3 more from 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals, Beverly Hills, 01/15/2007:

celebcity

2 more from In Style And Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party:

celebcity

I can belive that this thread is not advanced:the man has the finest style in Hollywood!

The "i-D" December 2006 cover-with siger Cassie

from the Magazines thread

WOW, we didn't have a thread on him???!?!? That's weird. He's the king of bling!!LOL Seriously he loves fashion.

012507diddy400x300hb6.jpg

Sean "Diddy" Combs, Damon Dash, Pharrell Williams

Sean Combs, Damon Dash and Pharrell had money on their minds as they fronted after a spirited performance at MySpace Nights at Tao inside Harry O's. Diddy didn't have a movie at Sundance, but he still brought the party to Park City, attending the after-party for pal Sienna Miller's movie, Interview, and stopping by the launch of Kevin Bacon's new charity, Six Degrees.
instyle.com

021107diddy400x400oa8.jpg

Sean "Diddy" Combs, Vanessa Minnillo, Nick Lachey

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo welcomed new dad Sean 'Diddy' Combs to the party, held in the grand ballroom at the Beverly Hilton. The trio then turned their attention toward the stage for performances by Akon and Carrie Underwood. "I’m anti-social, but I came here last year and it was the most amazing concert in the world," explained Tyra Banks of her repeat appearance at Mr. Davis' legendary bash. "It’s a free concert, that’s the best part!"
instyle.com

020807diddy300x400yf6.jpg

Sean Combs

Sean Combs made his way into the tents at Bryant Park. The multitasker has had a busy week, but it still seems his mom has outpaced him. Janice Combs hit the shows and parties for Baby Phat and Zac Posen.
instyle.com

jayztw3.jpg

DRINKING IT IN

Jay-Z lends an ear to pal Sean Combs at a party to unveil the Rocawear founder's new Cherry Coke can design on Wednesday. New daddy Diddy had quite a busy night: Earlier, he attended the Timberlake concert at Madison Square Garden.
people.com

021207diddy300x400bz0.jpg

T.I., Sean "P Diddy" Combs

Rappers T.I. and Sean 'P Diddy' Combs were greeted with a bath of light in blue and amber, trays laden with champagne and orchids, and the ethereal sounds of a gospel choir giving the soul treatment to Warner Bros. artists’ songs like Madonna’s “Hung Up." The band String Theory later performed from on high in the choir loft.
instyle.com

022007prince400x400mw1.jpg

Sean "Diddy" Combs and Prince

Music moguls Sean 'Diddy' Combs and Prince took some time out from the basketball action to catch up on other matters at the All-Star game. A couple of days before the big game, the crowd watched as James Denton, David Arquette, Donald Faison and Jamie Foxx took center court for the All-Star celebrity match-up. Denton helped lead his team to a 40-21 victory.
instyle.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->