Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

Angelina is 19! Genuinely in shock she wasn’t casted as a PG darling who surely has the look in comparison to some of the girls who actually booked the show.

Also - no Mona or Rosalieke, now that I think about it, is also a bit shocking.
Lets remember its not always down to PG... They have managers who decide and frankly with how shaky VS has been in recent years i'm not surprised we didn't see those girls walk it!

Lets remember its not always down to PG... They have managers who decide and frankly with how shaky VS has been in recent years i'm not surprised we didn't see those girls walk it!
PGDM is the most influential figure in fashion after Anna Wintour, if he doesn't like you...it means you're never gonna make it
No way the girls manager rejected his call, that would be a death sentence for anyone's career

I wanna know if the models were really that enthusiastic to walk the VS show. They all looked so happy lol:D.

Rianne's caption makes sense looking at her walk, is reminiscent of watching your visibly uncomfortable stud cousin walk around the family reunion in a dress and heels because her parents forced her to for grandma's sake

If y'all thought Rianne was bad, wait until you see Mika. That girl looked like she was forced to walk on the runway. (Giving me when I have to attend lectures at 8 am).
If anyone can access tik tok

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    xacli
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->