I'm happy he looks happy :D

Artists For Haiti Dinner To Benefit The Stiller Foundation - Arrivals
September 23, 2011 - Almond
New York, NY United States

wireimage

Sean Penn Awarded Golden Icon Award At Zurich Film Festival 2011
September 28, 2011 Zurich, Switzerland

wireimage

Congrats to Sean. His girlfriend looks at little different in these latest pics. Darker hair, I guess?

Grazia Italy N 105 9 septembre 2011 ebook30

Babyjane, thank so s much for the new pictures! He looks really great and happy, nice to see him smiling. His gf looks lovely.

Such a shame we have no pictures from the filming of "Gangster Squad".

Mirik thanks for the oldie but goodie.

Here is a really cool and short video of Sean at the Zurich Festival where he got the icon award, he talks about the Oscar experience and he is jsut in the best mood, WORTH WATCHING!!!!

^Brutally honest as always. So great to see him smiling and being expressing instead of just sitting there depressed looking.Thanks so much for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Cinematheque's 2011 Award Show Honoring Robert Downey Jr. October 14, 2011

wireimage

On the set of "Gangster Squad" as he film scenes in Los Angeles. (October 13, 2011)

Prosthetic nose? Can't wait to see this. I'm betting he's playing a bad guy.

zimbio

This is hysterical. Sean is the funniest out of them all.

The folks at Funny or Die produced an original video celebrating the William J. Clinton Foundation's 10th anniversary. Ben Stiller, Matt Damon, Kristen Wiig, Sean Penn and a few surprise guests act out an unlikely scenario as members of the Foundation's important Celebrity Division.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-dif...rs-celeb-laden-funny-die-spoof-073131640.html

^Babyjane THANK YOU so much for that video, you are so right Sean was the funniest, lol @ the don't steal Sean's lunch initiative.

And ues he is playing the bad guy in the Gangster Squad, so great to see on set pictures! I cannot wait for this movie!!!!!!!!

He looks fab in those ""Gangster Squad" pictures: can't wait. Also his girlfriend looks lovely in those latest pics. The hair.

Also, cute "clinton foundation" video, and it was funny hearing what Sean had to say about Oscar politics too. Kinda sad, but also funny, if ya know what i mean.

^Yeah totally, but so true and a testament to his huge talent that despite all his best efforts he still won twice. I heard that Sean has never joined the Academy alhtough obviously he has been invited to join. I'm not sure how that stands currently since I think if you win you automatically are a voting member of the academy, I think.

I don't know if this has been posted but I think it's so interesting. A Short Film starring Hopper Penn

Gala Croisette - 21 Mai 2011 Sean Pean

ebook30

Tixola thank you so much for the new Sean pictures!!! I have missed seeing him so much. Ugh I have such a crush on him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->